Madcap's Flaming Duty - DVD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Looks like a nice package, but I couldn't justify the expense, when I already have a version of the album and only rate it as an average TD release. Still kind of wish I had it though!
lol...you should save your money mate. That reminds me I owe you a disc. Can you email me your address?
You don't owe me anything mate, but address forwarded anyway!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I wish i had it now :cry: it was sent first class post yesterday but as usual has NOT turned up :roll: Royal Mail my ass :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Guys n Gals...................you are not going to believe it....The postvan just pulled up with the MFD CD/DVD at 3.10pm :shock: yeehah tonights viewing sorted :D :D :D
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Guys n Gals...................you are not going to believe it....The postvan just pulled up with the MFD CD/DVD at 3.10pm :shock: yeehah tonights viewing sorted :D :D :D
We've just had a second post here as well Colin, which is very unusual. Sadly no goodies for me, but I have got work to look forward to. Happy viewing!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Guys n Gals...................you are not going to believe it....The postvan just pulled up with the MFD CD/DVD at 3.10pm :shock: yeehah tonights viewing sorted :D :D :D
We've just had a second post here as well Colin, which is very unusual. Sadly no goodies for me, but I have got work to look forward to. Happy viewing!

Mick
If i can give you a tip watch the signatures on the Limited Card,they are very fragile and could rub off easily :wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Definitely not done with indelible ink. I'm getting the missus to put mine in a clip frame :wink: :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D Definitely not done with indelible ink. I'm getting the missus to put mine in a clip frame :wink: :)

Yes very dodgy ink indeed,i will not be handling this on a regular basis :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D Definitely not done with indelible ink. I'm getting the missus to put mine in a clip frame :wink: :)
Make sure the ink doesn't touch the glass ! did this with a CF auto of Klemania years ago ,now it cannot be separated from the glass !.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Keep it out of bright light as well. I'll ask the wife if it can be sprayed with a 'fixer', she's into this line of work. I'll let you know product details, if this is the best way to preserve the autographs :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Got mine this morning but have been too busy to watch it. :cry:

May be tonight but the missus says there's stuff she wants to watch on the telly. :cry: :cry:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

OK, the official answer, according to Mrs. Prophet is to get your card 'encapsulated' in plastic. Try Prontaprint or other high street type print shops. :D :D :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Btw...don't forget that 'some' inks are fugitive, ie they fade quicker than others and aren't permanent. So anything you put over that, be it fixative or plastic will effect the ink. If it isn't archival material (as sold for Stamp or Bank note collectors*) then it could change the ink and then you get off setting and other nasties. Mind you, you could just say sod it and go down the pub! ;)

* I've got all of my TD ticket collection in these pages
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:Btw...don't forget that 'some' inks are fugitive, ie they fade quicker than others and aren't permanent. So anything you put over that, be it fixative or plastic will effect the ink. If it isn't archival material (as sold for Stamp or Bank note collectors*) then it could change the ink and then you get off setting and other nasties. Mind you, you could just say sod it and go down the pub! ;)

You can get UV filtering glass - it's used for framing posh watercolours...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:Btw...don't forget that 'some' inks are fugitive, ie they fade quicker than others and aren't permanent. So anything you put over that, be it fixative or plastic will effect the ink. If it isn't archival material (as sold for Stamp or Bank note collectors*) then it could change the ink and then you get off setting and other nasties. Mind you, you could just say sod it and go down the pub! ;)

You can get UV filtering glass - it's used for framing posh watercolours...
ah well it depends if you're using student or artists quality pigments...how the heck did we get on to this subject anyway? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Perhaps Edgar will send 50 replacements out in permanant ink :shock: :wink: :arrow: