40 Years Roadmap

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

40 Years Roadmap

Post by cantosis »

Listened to this for the first time yesterday. fantastic!!. track 4(day shift) is especially fantastic. the way it kicks in halfway through is classic TD. Am I right in thinking this music is also on the new Madcap album?(Day Shift that is)
24db

Re: 40 Years Roadmap

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Listened to this for the first time yesterday. fantastic!!. track 4(day shift) is especially fantastic. the way it kicks in halfway through is classic TD. Am I right in thinking this music is also on the new Madcap album?(Day Shift that is)
track 4 on a 3 track EP? ;) no seriously both Edgar's and Thorsten's tracks are re-used (in different clothes) on MFD
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Listened to this for the first time yesterday. fantastic!!. track 4(day shift) is especially fantastic. the way it kicks in halfway through is classic TD. Am I right in thinking this music is also on the new Madcap album?(Day Shift that is)
track 4 on a 3 track EP? ;) no seriously both Edgar's and Thorsten's tracks are re-used (in different clothes) on MFD
hey I shouldn`t even be up at this time on a Sunday :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nice little ep is this...........mind you,these eps all have their merits :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
hey I shouldn`t even be up at this time on a Sunday :)
Sorry mate, I had to check myself how many tracks the EP had :)
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Does anyone have a spare copy of this for sale please.

I missed out on it completely.

Thanks
nightmare strand

Post by nightmare strand »

Glyn try CD Services. They sent me a mailshot showing that a very limited number may still be available. Best of luck.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

nightmare strand wrote:Glyn try CD Services. They sent me a mailshot showing that a very limited number may still be available. Best of luck.
Thanks, will try them.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Yup, in the post tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:Yup, in the post tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
You're a lucky man Glyn :D Good work :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.