PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD - "QUANTUM GATE" album by TD

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD - "QUANTUM GATE" album by TD

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

JUST LISTEN TO SOME WONDERFUL EXTRACTS FROM THE COMING NEW TANGERINE DREAM ALBUM:

"QUANTUM GATE"

Composed by EDGAR FROESE, THORSTEN QUAESCHNING AND ULRICH SCHNAUSS - later on supported by violinist HOSHIKO YAMANE, enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/tangerinedreamof ... ud/s-cStUW

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)

PS: The new EP (cupdisc) "QUANTUM KEY" can already be pre-ordered in our EASTGATE shop:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... p?p=62e647

PSPS: Please subscribe to our NEWSLETTER - we have some more news for you....

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/index.php
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Re: PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD - "QUANTUM GATE" album by TD

Post by ant »

:D Excellent sounds EB and a fitting homage to Edgar. Really look forward to it's release. :D
Biggus Dickus
Dangerine Dream

Post by Dangerine Dream »

Hello all of you!

I listend to the "Quantum Key". First Track is amazing. Thank you Edgar, Thorsten, Ulrich, Hoshiko, Bianca and of course Mr. Baumann.
But I thougt that Mr. Baumann will be a co-composer at this period of TD. I can't wait 'til 20 th fo November.
Justin

Post by Justin »

The preview from the forthcoming Quantum Gate album sounds pretty cool. Looking forward to the new material on the horizon.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

Well, it sounds quite promising!! Let's hope it's just as good as it sounds...
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

I think it sounds great so far. Can't wait to hear more of it.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Dangerine Dream wrote:Hello all of you!

I listend to the "Quantum Key". First Track is amazing. Thank you Edgar, Thorsten, Ulrich, Hoshiko, Bianca and of course Mr. Baumann.
But I thougt that Mr. Baumann will be a co-composer at this period of TD. I can't wait 'til 20 th fo November.
Baumann is out.
Force Maysuere

Post by Force Maysuere »

I know this album will carry a lot of Edgar's ideas and influence, but it proves there can be life after the sad departure of the much missed Edgar. I cant wait to hear the new cup disc and album. I think this album will be a brilliant tribute to Edgar. Roll on the release date and thank you to all at Eastgate for keeping The Dream going.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

Just heard this and did not have any major reactions to it. I thought that the examples were in too much of a hurry to get to a song ... or a "recognizable" format. In one of the samples, it had a wonderful start, only to drop it off into the ocean and start up something else, for fear that it would be too far out.

Now I know why Peter Baumann left!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

Just heard this and did not have any major reactions to it. I thought that the examples were in too much of a hurry to get to a song ... or a "recognizable" format. In one of the samples, it had a wonderful start, only to drop it off into the ocean and start up something else, for fear that it would be too far out.

Now I know why Peter Baumann left!
There are other bands you can listen to and other forums to join you know.....
ant

Post by ant »

:? I thought it sounded really good and am really looking forward to hearing the complete thing. Once again I disagree with Hipgnosis - well what a surprise that is!! As I have said before, if you really have no interest in the band now, and from all your comments I think you don't, then why not find another band to follow and join their forum instead. I thought this Forum was for fans, clearly something you no longer seem to be. Also, I think the fact that you do not like the new extracts has nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Baumann leaving. I think maybe his return to making music has made him feel he would rather do something on his own than trying to get back into the TD way of things, something that he stop doing many moons ago. :evil:
Biggus Dickus
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

ant wrote::? I thought it sounded really good and am really looking forward to hearing the complete thing. Once again I disagree with Hipgnosis - well what a surprise that is!!
This is more on the mean side of things than it is anything else. I did not state, anywhere that I did not like it. I purposedly left that part out ... because some folks here are paranoid and upset that i am not sitting here kissing the God's star!

All of us have failings. My opinion is that the samples only showed that nothing is new under the sun, and that the recordings did not show any new originality that one would have hoped for, specially with Peter Baumann coming over.

It really clarifies why Peter Baumann left ... I'm willing to bet that he wanted something more spacey and less "song" oriented, and the current folks are not capable of doing that!
ant wrote:... As I have said before, if you really have no interest in the band now, and from all your comments I think you don't, then why not find another band to follow and join their forum instead.
You are not qualified to make that decision, and besides you have not done a little study of history and that I was there fighting when people in California were calling it "washing machine" music! Come to think of it, you make it sound like they were right ... repetitive, easy, simple ... just one melody ... and then your clothing is clean!

There are only two bands in my life that I love to no end. Of course, you will never understand why TD is one of them, because you have no idea what the artistic side of it means or aspires to be ... it's all just another song for you ... the FAN! How exciting! How passe! How educated!
ant wrote: ...I thought this Forum was for fans, clearly something you no longer seem to be.
... I'm not a fan, and neither will I sit here and proclaim that TD is GOD and that only a certain kind of person can kiss the stars that you think ... are worthy!

I'm not interested in your club! I'm a writer. I'm an artist. I don't need your purchase or your name to help me achieve the fame status that you think is the difference between a star and a fan and an winner.

Simply put, you have your opinion and I have mine! At least have some respect for one's thoughts, and it doesn't mean you are wrong, but you are not big enough to even ask why I think things differently!

Good night!
ant

Post by ant »

:) I have no problem with you having a different opinion to me, that is your right but it just seems everything you have to say about them now is negative so wonder why you bother. :)
Biggus Dickus
Dangerine Dream

Post by Dangerine Dream »

Hi Hipgnosis,

no doubt I respect the opinion of everybody. Your opinion too.
But this is a forum for Fans and not for anti-fans.

So I think I am not alone, when I think it would be better for us all you get out of this forum.

Respectfully :(
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Dangerine Dream wrote:Hi Hipgnosis,

But this is a forum for Fans and not for anti-fans.

Respectfully :(
And pretty soon, you will say that gays need not apply, that blacks are not required, that greens are out of line, and then that _________ is not needed.

Where will it stop?

I am not an anti-fan, after 45 years, but your attitude is highly "selective" and very inappropriate. One would think that old games and wars would be a thing of the past ... but no ... still the same thing! Cloaked in a different hat!