New releases Live in Szczecin CD / Starmus Festival DVD

Force Maysuere
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: New releases Live in Szczecin CD / Starmus Festival DVD

Post by Force Maysuere »

I got paid today so the first job when I got home from work was to order the Starmus DVD and Szczecin CD. Like La Force Du Courage I was surprised to get home and find a parcel from Eastgate with a letter telling me I had also won a free copy of the Starmus DVD. The raffle was 5 years ago so I was surprised that they remembered but thank you very much EB and all at Eastgate for remembering me (and the other winners). Time to put the DVD on now the wife and daughter are in bed!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

La force du courage wrote:5 years ago, I will never have imagined that I was one of the first hundred buyers of "Gate of Saturn" album, and I shall become one of the ten winners of a raffle whose the prize is the DVD Starmus.
That's why I was very surprised on last Saturday in the morning when the postman rang my bell and delivered me a packet from Austria. How I was happy to read the accompanying letter with the DVD announcing the good piece of news.
Thank you so much Tangerine Dream, it is the first time I win something in a raffle! :)
And what a happiness to see Edgar alive one more time !
I also received the DVD ! I had forgotten all about the prize. !!
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Love the Starmus DVD. So happy it was finally released. I was there and it brings back the memories of this fantastic concert and a wonderful vacation week.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

tdfan wrote:Love the Starmus DVD. So happy it was finally released. I was there and it brings back the memories of this fantastic concert and a wonderful vacation week.
I've not watched it all yet :(