Spare copy of the SBE 2005 DVD

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Spare copy of the SBE 2005 DVD

Post by GlynRichards »

Can't let it go for free though, as the missus would kill me. Will bring it to the gig if anyone wants it. Otherwise I've got the go ahead from Voiceprint to send it back for a refund.
epsilon75

Re: Spare copy of the SBE 2005 DVD

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:Can't let it go for free though, as the missus would kill me. Will bring it to the gig if anyone wants it. Otherwise I've got the go ahead from Voiceprint to send it back for a refund.
Hey Glyn
Did you offload it after mate :?:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

epsilon75 wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:Can't let it go for free though, as the missus would kill me. Will bring it to the gig if anyone wants it. Otherwise I've got the go ahead from Voiceprint to send it back for a refund.
Hey Glyn
Nope, gonna be sending it back to them today.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hey Glyn
Nope, gonna be sending it back to them today.
WAIT!! What is the deal here?
NiklunII

wrong guitar solo

Post by NiklunII »

I just recieved my copy of the SBE DVD. I cant believe it, but the wounderful track Talking to Maddux is remixed to include the studio guitar solo instead of the real one. You will notice directly if you have heard the studio version from Orange Light Years. I have also compared to the Tangerine Tree version. How can this happen? It is not fun to see Edgar playing plays fantastically? :cry:
epsilon75

Re: wrong guitar solo

Post by epsilon75 »

NiklunII wrote:I just recieved my copy of the SBE DVD. I cant believe it, but the wounderful track Talking to Maddux is remixed to include the studio guitar solo instead of the real one. You will notice directly if you have heard the studio version from Orange Light Years. I have also compared to the Tangerine Tree version. How can this happen? It is not fun to see Edgar playing plays fantastically? :cry:

See my reply above under SBE DVD :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I returned the single disc edition to Voiceprint and would you believe it but they've only gone and sent me back the double disc signed edition.

So now I have two of those buggers.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:I returned the single disc edition to Voiceprint and would you believe it but they've only gone and sent me back the double disc signed edition.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats just typical Glyn :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

GlynRichards wrote:I returned the single disc edition to Voiceprint and would you believe it but they've only gone and sent me back the double disc signed edition.

Should have seen that coming. What a bunch of clowns!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese