Tempodrom DVD

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Janus »

90125 at Wembley that was a corker :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

timer wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Froesesque wrote:Did Edgar do an electric guitar solo at the Astoria gig? I can picture him doing that great guitar solo in the second half of 'One hour of Madness'

8)
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2-zhqQNMQ
Great piece of footage .
Yes, totaly froesetastic!!!!!!!
:D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Janus wrote:90125 at Wembley that was a corker :D
Yep that was another one. Great lazer show I seem to remember.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

You Know What They Should Put on PCM Digital Sound just sound like a Regular CD Quality Sound.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by cantosis »

Just got this last week, I think it is the best of all the concert DVDs. decent quality all round and a good set.

I noticed some nutter at the start of Mother Of Rain near the front jumping around trying to get the crowd going, is that you colin?? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:Just got this last week, I think it is the best of all the concert DVDs. decent quality all round and a good set.

I noticed some nutter at the start of Mother Of Rain near the front jumping around trying to get the crowd going, is that you colin?? ;)
Not ashamed to say Matthew i shed a few tears every time i hear those opening notes..........That was me trying to get them going :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:Just got this last week, I think it is the best of all the concert DVDs. decent quality all round and a good set.

Not ashamed to say Matthew i shed a few tears every time i hear those opening notes..........That was me trying to get them going :oops:

no its cool, most TD fans(me included) dont show much emotion at gigs so its good to see some passion from fans.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

no its cool, most TD fans(me included) dont show much emotion at gigs so its good to see some passion from fans.
I honestly admit that the TD music can get me very emotional at times,seeing EF still up there on stage after all these years still releasing top quality music and performing some of my favorite tracks can be a huge uplifting and emotional experience for me :arrow: It just goes to show,its all about the music 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:It just goes to show,its all about the music 8) :D
That was the first thing I remember thinking the very first time I saw TD back in 1980. It's all about the music. Sure one or two band members have been and gone in the last 27 years but TD are still all about the music.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I guess you could list GENESIS in a similar vein, Chris. Band members came and went, but, they always evolved their music to to suit their situation. 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm"Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

My last question is there no subtitle on this disc. :(

Don’t have an English Subtitle.

:!: :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:My last question is there no subtitle on this disc. :(

Don’t have an English Subtitle.

:!: :arrow:
Subtitles? There is no singing or conversation on this, I'm sure you must confuse it with the other dvd's like Dante's Inferno, London Astoria Club Concert, and the 35th Phaedra Anniversary Concert. Subtitles would be nice on those.