Tempodrom DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tempodrom DVD

Post by epsilon75 »

Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Re: Tempodrom DVD

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)
I'd be very surprised if you don't like the DVD mate, both the sound and picture are excellent
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Although i have not recieved my copy yet :( what a glorious sound "Mothers of Rain" is on the video Jukebox :P im very much looking forward to the DVDs arrival. 8)
What is this video jukebox?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
I'd be very surprised if you don't like the DVD mate, both the sound and picture are excellent

Im gutted it did not arrive for Christmas................but i suppose good things come to those that wait :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Im gutted it did not arrive for Christmas................but i suppose good things come to those that wait :wink:
Honestly mate, you'll love it, fingers crossed you'll get it within the next week
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Hobo wrote:What is this video jukebox?
It should reside directly under the "Forum" navibar link & to the left of the heading of the section you're browsing.

[edit] You can also access all of its contents in the Multimedia section.
Last edited by Tropylium on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taximan431

Tempodome DVD

Post by Taximan431 »

Hi all great DVD very well constructed..It is a delight to relive a great evening we shared with Edgar,Thorsten,Jerome,Iris & Linda....Both Gerald & Bernhard the newly performed voilin/guitarist played. My favourite tracks are Song of the Whale II, L.A.Streethawk, Warsaw in the Sun...But not forgetting other greats TD performed that night . The Complete effects used on this DVD are brillant in that some of the back visuals are highlighted over the main concert but @ the right timing & not taken from the performance itself.

Its certainly a long awaited DVD but well worth the wait :!:

I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
Geoff 8) :D :wink:
DigitalGeek

Post by DigitalGeek »

I too cannot wait for my copy to arrive. I was trying to get to the gig but work commitments stopped me :(

Really pleased to see that the Burg Niddegen Inferno gig has at long last been transferred to DVD. The night was superb, and in a superb setting too. Looks as if I'll have to set up my 5.1 system again.

Happy Christmas to all!!

DG :D
Echosnare

Re: Tempodome DVD

Post by Echosnare »

Taximan431 wrote:
I never tire of viewing it have watched it a few times now ....Oh by the way its ..wait for it in 5.1 surround sound...Lots of you will be delighted with this .
That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:

The suspense is killing me slowly :x i hope those lot at post office got it here on Wednesday morning :roll:
We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

la sagesse du destin wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Echosnare wrote: That's it.... I'm buying a 5.1 outfit tomorrow....... :D

Must have frightened the camera man to death :shock: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
it's those digital cameras, they pick up all the details ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote: We can see you (and the others hardfans) often in this dvd
it's those digital cameras, they pick up all the details ;)

Lines,patches Etc Etc Etc :shock:
Echosnare

Post by Echosnare »

epsilon75 wrote:
Well you've frightened Edgar on plenty occasions!!