BM LISTENS TO THE MIGHTY CYCLONE

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

I misunderstood certain posts here and on other forums one evening, in a drunken state.......they only way i felt to get sorted was to listen to TD

am ok now.......

cheers :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Oh for goodness sake BM, we love your charisma to bits and I'm sure noone here would deliberately wish to wind you up (apart from the HiFi thread on your site :twisted: ) - You're a legend in your own lunchbox for chrisssake :lol:

From what I read here it's all good fun and I think we respect each other...

Back to Cyclone - The title summed it up beautifully - the inevitable re-structuring after PB's departure, the pressure of getting a new LP out quickly, the full use of a 48 track facility and the subsequent mixdown difficulties and a tour to organise. Not to mention that Edgar gave up meat, alcohol and smoking at about the same time I understand. I bet the pressure was HUGE on Edgar, Chris and team.

I like this record more now than I did back then and Rising Runner remains a favourite - the breathless feel suits it fine...

Madrigal Meridian should be re-mixed (not added to) and extended using what they already recorded (assuming the multi-track tape is available somewhere...) I think this busy track has far more to say...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="DSJR"]Oh for goodness sake BM, we love your charisma to bits and I'm sure noone here would deliberately wish to wind you up (apart from the HiFi thread on your site :twisted: ) - You're a legend in your own lunchbox for chrisssake :lol:

From what I read here it's all good fun and I think we respect each other...

Could not have put it better myself Dave :wink: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

I respect dee Bee Em :) and 99.9% of all TD fans
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Interesting fact of that is who are the 0.01% that you dont :lol: :lol: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

effing cruddy bank holiday weather, im staying home.....listening to music, posting stuff on forums.....may go down thee pub again.......all td fans the bm says this to you all: DALINIAN

clear vinyl force majeure sounds a bit crackly this morning....might play SIN instead........
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:effing cruddy bank holiday weather, im staying home.....listening to music, posting stuff on forums.....may go down thee pub again.......all td fans the bm says this to you all: DALINIAN

clear vinyl force majeure sounds a bit crackly this morning....might play SIN instead........
Oh come on BM..........that crackling is you rustling in the bag of leftovers from last nights pork scratchings :shock: :o :arrow: :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Interesting fact of that is who are the 0.01% that you dont :lol: :lol: :wink:
I'll email you the massive list ;)
Last edited by 24db on Sat May 26, 2007 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:effing cruddy bank holiday weather, im staying home.....listening to music, posting stuff on forums.....may go down thee pub again.......all td fans the bm says this to you all: DALINIAN

Oh come on BM..........that crackling is you rustling in the bag of leftovers from last nights pork scratchings :shock: :o :arrow: :mrgreen:

nah, colin.....its a bag of cold doner meat....all wet and greasy and lank, anyone know a decent vet, her pussi needs a grooming
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

bigmoog wrote:...all td fans the bm says this to you all: DALINIAN

The DSJR says DALEKANIUM!!!

Play Force Majeure on pristine "perfect sound forever, SBM" CD :shock: :twisted: :D (oops, wrong site....... :shock: :lol: )

Bless you all - Have a great weekend whatever you do..

P.S. BM - Your pussi sounds like she needs a dose of Frontline - Spot On --- That'll keep her purring :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Pertou listens to the mighty Cyclone.

On headphones, there are 1000's of motorcycles outside my window, and a crowd of curious people.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:Pertou listens to the mighty Cyclone.

On headphones, there are 1000's of motorcycles outside my window, and a crowd of curious people.
TD fans? ;)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

There's also a beer tent, but they don't play any TD... They play crappy music, but not excactly biker music...
If you'll excuse me for a minute, I'll make them play some TD... maybe Streethawk, would be appropriate.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:There's also a beer tent, but they don't play any TD... They play crappy music, but not excactly biker music...
If you'll excuse me for a minute, I'll make them play some TD... maybe Streethawk, would be appropriate.
Ask them to play Zeit :arrow:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:
Pertou wrote:There's also a beer tent, but they don't play any TD... They play crappy music, but not excactly biker music...
Ask them to play Zeit :arrow:
I could burn a cdr of Zeit and write "Status Quo - Whatever I Want" on it... 8)