Coventry Cathedral DVD

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Coventry Cathedral DVD

Post by prophetfive »

:( :( Gawd, our friends across 'the pond' haven't taken too kindly to this ol' dvd. Visit Amazon.com to find out why (if you dare) :!: :wink: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

oh dear

at least the Astoria 2007 DVD is looming, that will cheer 'em up :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Re: Coventry Cathedral DVD

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::( :( Gawd, our friends across 'the pond' haven't taken too kindly to this ol' dvd. Visit Amazon.com to find out why (if you dare) :!: :wink: :wink:
You can't blame them price wise....a complete rip-off for what it is, however to 'not know' the true story behind the recording and expect a completely untouched recording of the concert is (with all due respect) being nieve
Hobo

Re: Coventry Cathedral DVD

Post by Hobo »

prophetfive wrote::( :( Gawd, our friends across 'the pond' haven't taken too kindly to this ol' dvd. Visit Amazon.com to find out why (if you dare) :!: :wink: :wink:
The reviewers appear to contradict themselves, as they were aware of the bootleg footage and then purchased the DVD in the knowledge that this was merely a "tidied up" version. No grounds for complaint really.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Well...I mean...What did they expect....Holy Communion :!: :!: :wink: :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

dont forget Astoria 2007 DVD, will be here soon
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Well...I mean...What did they expect....Holy Communion :!: :!: :wink: :wink:
Well, perhaps they did? ;)

prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D As usual, spot on Andy. Interesting that they haven't reviewed the Phaedra 2005 DVD also available at Amazon.com :wink: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D As usual, spot on Andy. Interesting that they haven't reviewed the Phaedra 2005 DVD also available at Amazon.com :wink: :wink:
Hasn't that got a June release date?
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:dont forget Astoria 2007 DVD, will be here soon
edited by Tony Palmer I hear ;)...just kidding
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Whoa! Didn't see that bit. Well let's wait and see what they make of TD live circa 2005. :D :D :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:dont forget Astoria 2007 DVD, will be here soon
edited by Tony Palmer I hear ;)...just kidding

I cant wait for this double DVD, with the best TD music for years and the best fans.... :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Whoa! Didn't see that bit. Well let's wait and see what they make of TD live circa 2005. :D :D :wink:
I'll review it now, picture...moan, sound...moan...music...moan, Iris's teeth...moan, M-word...moan ;) :) I'm kidding of course, obviously everyone has their own opinion (and all views are valid), however the SBE DVD is far from flawless, however 'for me' it was better than I was expecting (to tell the truth I didn't think they'd ever be able to do a full length DVD).

It's just a shame that more vintage footage doesn't exist
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Whoa! Didn't see that bit. Well let's wait and see what they make of TD live circa 2005. :D :D :wink:
I'll review it now, picture...moan, sound...moan...music...moan, Iris's teeth...moan, M-word...moan ;) :) I'm kidding of course, obviously everyone has their own opinion (and all views are valid), however the SBE DVD is far from flawless, however 'for me' it was better than I was expecting (to tell the truth I didn't think they'd ever be able to do a full length DVD).

It's just a shame that more vintage footage doesn't exist
Yep, I'm grateful we got it at all. There will always be those that aren't happy though.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

IM grateful, after all I vigiled a vigil, that drove me right round the bend