Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject: Does anyone know ?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:45 pm 

Does anyone know what the music is that British Airways used to play on their planes whist passengers were boarding. I heard it acouple of times about five tears ago before flying to New York. It was very TD in sound and reminded me a bit of Valley of the Sun. It was about 20 minutes long and for all I know they may still play it !

Post subject: Re: Does anyone know ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:56 pm 

HYPERBOREA wrote:
Does anyone know what the music is that British Airways used to play on their planes whist passengers were boarding. I heard it acouple of times about five tears ago before flying to New York. It was very TD in sound and reminded me a bit of Valley of the Sun. It was about 20 minutes long and for all I know they may still play it !

Sorry, I was never a frequent flyer. I'll ask around at work, somebody there may know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:17 am 

:D I have been to NYC several times of which a couple were with BA but unfortunately I have never heard any music that reminded me of TD or indeed was TD but would love it if they did play some. 420mins of TD would do very nicely - the time really would fly (no pun intended)!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:24 pm 

I haven't travelled with BA for about five years now. They treated us like sh1t on a long-haul flight to the Cayman Islands and I haven't flown with them since. Mind you they did give me a gift voucher for £60 .......which could only be spent on a BA flight. :roll:

....all of which is no help to you. Sorry.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: