Non Tangerine Dream Music

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Tangram

I have to agree with you on the Keller/fanger & Schonwalder recommendations.........it really is EM of the highest quality IMHO 8)
I like the Analogue Overdose releases. :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Global Communication-76 14
Of course the best album EVER. Also REMOTION BY Global Communication is worth a listen. forgot how great that album was as well. I would also suggest Biosphere - Shenzhou, did not like it at first but after a couple more lsitens its fantastic. great soundscapes.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:Most of John Serrie releases would be ideal and its wonderful listening 8)
well except epiphany - meditation on sacred hyms. still I guess it keeps the christians happy. found amazing grace very cringy to hear in this form(hate that song anyway)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
Of course the best album EVER. Also REMOTION BY Global Communication is worth a listen. forgot how great that album was as well. I would also suggest Biosphere - Shenzhou, did not like it at first but after a couple more lsitens its fantastic. great soundscapes.
pentamos is a very good CD as well
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Most of these should do the trick...

http://www.spottedpeccary.com/releases.php

:)
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:

I was speaking to a guy on the global communication website and he was saying the three Global Communication albums are like the first three starwars movies to most Global Fans all classics but pentamos being Empire. (Empire is seen by most StarWars nuts as the best)

I quite like looking at it in that way but I think 76:14 would have to be my empire.

Incidently the guys from Global(Mark Pritchard and Tom Middleton) have done quite a bit of solo work which I was unaware of, I have listened to a few tracks from Tom`s MySpace site and I think it is definitely worth exploring a bit more.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

What about Tomita? I rather like some of his classical adaptations, particularly Firebird and Pictures at an Exhibition.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

HYPERBOREA, I really recommend Flammende Herzen and Katzenmusik by Michael Rother!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

RemoteViewing81 wrote:Most of these should do the trick...

http://www.spottedpeccary.com/releases.php

:)

Craig Padilla has released some fantastic music :arrow: very much worth a listen 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote: .

I was speaking to a guy on the global communication website and he was saying the three Global Communication albums are like the first three starwars movies to most Global Fans all classics but pentamos being Empire. (Empire is seen by most StarWars nuts as the best)

I quite like looking at it in that way but I think 76:14 would have to be my empire.

Incidently the guys from Global(Mark Pritchard and Tom Middleton) have done quite a bit of solo work which I was unaware of, I have listened to a few tracks from Tom`s MySpace site and I think it is definitely worth exploring a bit more.
I own most of their other stuff...not as good as GC IMHO