Favourite precise TD segment (10secs)

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Hyperboreauk wrote:Horizon around 5.35 just awesome when the sequencer kicks in.
I am agree with you
When the sequences start after an atmospheric moment ,it's always a magic moment for me.

Some others examples:

Rubycon part two 4:30
Stratosfear 0:35
Cherokee Lane 3:40
The Hospital (Deadly Care) 4:20
Silver scale (tangents version)2:30
and more and more....

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Logos Part 1 between 19:36 - 19:45, the moment when the sequences have their solo dance.
Btw. its funny with Logos... each time I listen it's like its telling me a profound story, yet I can't translate that story to mere words. How did you do that, TD? What kind of sphere did you channel that day in November '82? Great stuff.

And then there's Zeit, Birth of Liquid Plejades between 08:25-08:45 (ok ok, that's 20 secs) ... sounds to me like the cosmos getting aware of itself for the first time.... maagic!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Michael66 wrote:Logos Part 1 between 19:36 - 19:45, the moment when the sequences have their solo dance.
Btw. its funny with Logos... each time I listen it's like its telling me a profound story, yet I can't translate that story to mere words. How did you do that, TD? What kind of sphere did you channel that day in November '82? Great stuff.

And then there's Zeit, Birth of Liquid Plejades between 08:25-08:45 (ok ok, that's 20 secs) ... sounds to me like the cosmos getting aware of itself for the first time.... maagic!

agreed, these recordings are stunningly perfect realisations, incomparable in every way....magic dusted by the hand of genius, true and timeless classics
...The wise.....are silent.....
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Coldwater Canyon, 54 seconds in when the guitar solo starts. 8)
Good one. Yeah. How about the bell clang in Invisible Limits? (from about 3:05 through 3:15)
There is also a part of Stratosfear that I always listen for between 7:03 and 7:13.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:Coldwater Canyon, 54 seconds in when the guitar solo starts. 8)
Good one. Yeah. How about the bell clang in Invisible Limits? (from about 3:05 through 3:15)
There is also a part of Stratosfear that I always listen for between 7:03 and 7:13.
You can't go wrong with any part of Stratosfear! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
HYPERBOREA

Post by HYPERBOREA »

The melody lines of Dare to Change, Summer Storm, Snow on Dragons Peak and Fairfax

Logos live original version (Blue Part)

When the bell sound starts on Valley of The Sun

The last seconds of Haze of Fame and the seconds before that

Navel of Light parts 2 and 3

San Buena Ventura

The ending of Song of The Whale

Berlin Summer Nights

The start of The Divorce
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

For me it has to be Hamlet when the guitar solo really kicks in. Not sure on the precise moment but on the live in America DVD its when it switches from 70s Edgar to 90s.

always get a bit emotional when I watch that track....don`t know why. fantastic song though. up there with my favorite Love On A Real Train.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Yes the 'bee buzzing' sound before the bell :roll:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Janus

Post by Janus »

alipaul wrote:
Yes the 'bee buzzing' sound before the bell :roll:
That one always gets me off guard particulary if I've messed with the volume switch :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

More to come. :wink:
i agree.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

Hyperboreauk wrote:Horizon around 5.35 just awesome when the sequencer kicks in.
yes. you are spot on. i could listen to that bit all day.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.