Phaedra 35th anniversary dvd question

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Schulze wrote:The SBE DVD arrived yesterday and i gave it a quick watch. Excellent stuff, especially the start with Phaedra, Rubycon etc.....

I found the sound quality overall to be perfectly acceptable, although having limited time i did sort of skim through DVD.

Also i didn't notice any problem what so ever with the picture, no white lines or anything... :D

Am gonna give it a more detailed screening later this evening...... :wink:
It's a great DVD. It's not perfect but the problems that are there are fairly miniscule.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:Tangents I think Chris
Hes put contributions to other TD releases to :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

was the soundtrack of the dvd intended to be released as a cd from Voiceprint? I think I read that somewhere.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:was the soundtrack of the dvd intended to be released as a cd from Voiceprint? I think I read that somewhere.
Yep, rumour has it they've already got them manufactured (15,000 copies), but TD pulled the rug from under them (Hardly surprising really, the way Voiceprint have been running their business recently...a kid could have run it better).
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

But it is a damn shame, if 15000 units, just wait to be destroyed. :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:But it is a damn shame, if 15000 units, just wait to be destroyed. :cry:
well, it's just a rumour mate. However if Voiceprint hadn't totally cocked up so badly, then perhaps they wouldn't be in this situtation (I got another email off them saying their will be an audio interview on their radio player with Edgar coming soon...they've been saying that for what? over a year...perhaps more!)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:But it is a damn shame, if 15000 units, just wait to be destroyed. :cry:
I agree Jacob,i would have bought this myself :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
I was desperately disappointed this cd never saw the light of day. Such a waste! :(
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I was desperately disappointed this cd never saw the light of day. Such a waste! :(
Me too. I was fairly salivating at the prospect....but it was not to be. :cry: