Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: new downloads from TD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
SPRINGTIME IN NAGASAKI (first part of the Atomic Seasons),
MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY (DVD set version plus bonus track, new mastering),
SLEEPING WATCHES SNORING IN SILENCE (the London Astoria EP) &
KYOTO (the special Edgar Froese - Johannes Schmoelling - project).

All 192K mp3s

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
SPRINGTIME IN NAGASAKI (first part of the Atomic Seasons),
MADCAP'S FLAMING DUTY (DVD set version plus bonus track, new mastering),
SLEEPING WATCHES SNORING IN SILENCE (the London Astoria EP) &
KYOTO (the special Edgar Froese - Johannes Schmoelling - project).

All 192K mp3s


Very nice for the persons who missed out on the EP 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
I think this is an excellent addition to the Website

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:31 am
Posts: 2091
Location: Livadia (Central Greece)
Boys, i am comfused....
In player exist two tracks: Storm Seekers (Silver Siren Collection) and Cool Shibuya (Syberjam Collection). Those cds exist :? :?:

_________________
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:13 pm
Posts: 869
Location: Twiddling with a HiFi system somewhere
Thanks to Easgate for the 192 data rate.. Would 325 be too slow for most people?

I'm assuming the quality may be slightly better still...........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland
I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham

_________________
Be at one with the sequencing.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Schulze wrote:
I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham


Of course............just drag from My Music and drop it to Realplayer and burn on to CDR :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland
epsilon75 wrote:
Schulze wrote:
I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham


Of course............just drag from My Music and drop it to Realplayer and burn on to CDR :wink:


Cheers Colin :wink:

I just wasn't sure if there would be some security thing built in that stopped this happening..... Not my field of expertise.... :oops:

_________________
Be at one with the sequencing.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Schulze wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Schulze wrote:
I was thinking about downloading Sleeping Watches Snoring in Silence from the download section and as i don't own an I-Pod or MP3 was wondering if once downloaded i could simply do things the old fashioned way and burn the download to CD-R so it could be played on my HI-FI.

I know this might be a bit of an obvious question to ask, but would appreicate any advice anyone has.

Cheers
Graham


Of course............just drag from My Music and drop it to Realplayer and burn on to CDR :wink:


Cheers Colin :wink:

I just wasn't sure if there would be some security thing built in that stopped this happening..... Not my field of expertise.... :oops:


As far as I know it's free of DRM....some mp3s you can only play on the hard drive you downloaded it on.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
No expertise from me mate,i can just about put a plug on :oops: and im not joking :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 9:57 pm
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland
24db wrote:

As far as I know it's free of DRM....some mp3s you can only play on the hard drive you downloaded it on.


Cheers. It was the DRM that i was afraid of (not that i know what DRM is lol)

I'm afraid i still use a Discman when out and about and have yet make the leap to I-Pod & MP3..... Still it's a bit better than a personal stereo with cassettes :lol:

Thanks again for the advice guys, its appreciated :D

Graham

_________________
Be at one with the sequencing.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Schulze wrote:
24db wrote:

As far as I know it's free of DRM....some mp3s you can only play on the hard drive you downloaded it on.


Cheers. It was the DRM that i was afraid of (not that i know what DRM is lol)

I'm afraid i still use a Discman when out and about and have yet make the leap to I-Pod & MP3..... Still it's a bit better than a personal stereo with cassettes :lol:

Thanks again for the advice guys, its appreciated :D

Graham


DRM=Digital Rights Management, although I always thought it was Down the Road Muttering ;)

Most sites where you can download mp3s or microsofts version come with DRM the upshot being that you can download the track say three times or it restricts what you can do with the track after you've downloaded it.

More on this techy rubbish at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Rights_Management

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Last edited by 24db on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
I've used a piece of software called switch that can convert MP3 etc into WAV files etc works pretty well

http://www.nch.com.au/switch/

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage