Astoria 2007 DVD

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Astoria 2007 DVD

Post by timer »

Surprised no ones started a thread on this yet , so I have.

This is extremely antiscipated in our house, cant wait to see and hear Hyper Sphinx again, and also to see if 'Our Colin' managed to get his kiss on film. :lol:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Couldn't make the gig, so, I'm practically climbing the walls for this release. :D :D :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Couldn't make the gig, so, I'm practically climbing the walls for this release. :D :D :wink:
I felt depressed for a week afterwards... I hope they do not mess up the sound mixing this time ;)
I'll order it and hope it will be the agenda, that they in the future release all one-off concerts on dvd.

JP vigils delivery of more Eastgate goodies ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Yep. Really looking forward to this DVD. It was a cracking show and I can't wait to re-live it. Especially looking forward to Hyper Sphinx, Rare Bird and Iris's drumming which was outstanding.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Yep. Really looking forward to this DVD. It was a cracking show and I can't wait to re-live it. Especially looking forward to Hyper Sphinx, Rare Bird and Iris's drumming which was outstanding.
ah Rare Bird...well good!...I was listening to it today
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Yep, Looking forward to seeing this one.... :D
Be at one with the sequencing.....
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Couldn't make the gig, so, I'm practically climbing the walls for this release. :D :D :wink:
I felt depressed for a week afterwards... I hope they do not mess up the sound mixing this time ;)
I'll order it and hope it will be the agenda, that they in the future release all one-off concerts on dvd.

JP vigils delivery of more Eastgate goodies ;)
I hope 'sound-wise' it'll be on-par with the Tempodrom DVD
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Yep. Really looking forward to this DVD. It was a cracking show and I can't wait to re-live it. Especially looking forward to Hyper Sphinx, Rare Bird and Iris's drumming which was outstanding.
The original or the new Hyper version, Andy?
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
The 'hyper version' care of a fan recording. Very nice indeed, actually I'm wondering if this and the Canyon Dreams track/remix might make it on to TD plays TD part 2. The remix of Rare Bird really worked for me, with some nice filtered drum loops, live sax from Linda and some superb power chords and soloing from Bernard...brilliant stuff!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: ah Rare Bird...well good!...I was listening to it today
The 'hyper version' care of a fan recording. Very nice indeed, actually I'm wondering if this and the Canyon Dreams track/remix might make it on to TD plays TD part 2. The remix of Rare Bird really worked for me, with some nice filtered drum loops, live sax from Linda and some superb power chords and soloing from Bernard...brilliant stuff!
Worked for me too. Loved the heavy riffing and (shock horror) the sax.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: The original or the new Hyper version, Andy?
Worked for me too. Loved the heavy riffing and (shock horror) the sax.
yeah, it worked well, a nice lyrical contast to the heavy chords at the beginning, with Bernard returning near the end with some fine soloing. I really want to hear what they've done to the rhythm section on this track
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This was a wonderful mix of old and new by TD........hugely enjoyable concert....Buy the DVD and dont miss it 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:This was a wonderful mix of old and new by TD........hugely enjoyable concert....Buy the DVD and dont miss it 8)
I'll be buying this asap :)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sound Cool it too Bad We Wanted see it Broadcast on Digital Satellite or Digital Cable Television. :( :roll: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by timer »

Looks like the complete show from the tracklisting.

track 10 - Colins Kiss ?!?!. :lol: