New TD CDs and DVD....Available today!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New TD CDs and DVD....Available today!

Post by 24db »

Now available from TD's Eastgate shop!!!!! :)
timer

Post by timer »

Well done Andy for finding that one out, another £50 + quid to the Bank of Dreams.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

COMMUNIQUE FROM HIM

THE VIGIL ENDS

:D :D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I ordered it all - but not Cyberjam. I should point out, that the track 'Exit' is infact 'Pilots Of Purple Twillight' as it appears in the download section.. :roll:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

COMMUNIQUE FROM HIM

THE NEW VIGIL BEGINS

DELIVERY OF THE TD GOODIES :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

That's you sorted for at least the next two weeks then BM ! :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Well done Andy for finding that one out, another £50 + quid to the Bank of Dreams.
np, looking forward to this lot...although that DVD cover is a bit...er naff:

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/

Article No. eastgate 018 CD
Artist: Tangerine Dream
No. of Discs: 1 CD

Tracklist
01. Bells Of Accra

Info
Only a few artists who are known for their very strange view regarding reality -"reality" as we are used to perceive it.. - have the impact to give us that special mental herb needed to put things upside down. Paul Wunderlich who became 75 this year is one of the few who gets his own museum in his lifetime - which isn't common business in the art's landscape. His paintings and sculptures are collected by many artists especially by musicians. Tangerine Dream had the honour to write this piece of music on the occasion of the inauguration of his museum on 1st July 2007 in Eberswalde/ Germany. For some reason we realized an atmospherical connection to some West African art forms - that's why this recording is called "Bells Of Accra".

Summer in Nagasaki
Article No. eastgate 019 CD
No. of Discs: 1 CD

Tracklist
01. Climbing Mount Inasa
02. In The Cherry Blossom Hills
03. Mystery Of Life And Death
04. Dreaming In A Kyoto Train
05. Ayumi's Butterflies
06. Presentiment
07. 11:02 AM

Info
Summer In Nagasaki is the second part of the so-called "Five Atomic Seasons". The compositions reflect the experiences Mr. H. T. - an 82 year old Japanese business man - made during the time of the atomic bomb dropping in summer 1945 in Japan. This dramatic incident coincided with the relationship to his early love - his student fellow named Ayumi - who had no chance to survive that horrible attack. H. T. was so heavily shocked that he decided to abandon the world by going into a monastery. The music - written as one long track of 54 minutes - dramatically describes a part of his life and destiny.

London Astoria Club Concert 2007
Article No. eastgate 004 DVD
No. of Discs: 1 DVD PAL

Tracklist
01. Astrophel And Stella
02. Shape My Sin
03. The Divorce
04. A Dream Of Death
05. Hear The Voice
06. Mad Song
07. One Hour Of Madness
08. Man
09. Solutions To All Problems
10. Lake Of Pontchartrain

11. Storm Seekers
12. Cool Shibuya
13. Hyper Sphinx
14. Exit
15. Rare Bird
16. Logos
17. Lady Monk
18. Where Dreams Are Large And Airy

MAIN ENCORES:

01. Ancient Voices
02. Girl On The Stairs
03. La Libération

ADDITIONAL ENCORES:

01. House Of The Rising Sun

Info
One night out in the clubs. Many times artists have performed their music in such an intimate atmosphere close to the fans able to count the sweating pearls running down the faces - a special performance and filming experience. So be part of a show filmed at the Astoria Club in London in April 2007. What you will hear and see is a mixture of Madcap's Flaming Duty - first part of the show - and some brandnew arranged material from various decades of the band's 40 years' history - sit back and relax.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM will redesign DVD cover :idea:

I must admit Im really excited about these releases, particularly SUMIN, BOA and ASTO 2007.......great times, awesome music....40 years.....magic :arrow:
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

Just ordered:

1. Summer in Nagasaki,
2. The Bells of Accra, and
3. The Astoria DVD

Had a few quid already sitting in my Paypal account from a recent sale on Ebay, so the damage to the old credit card is limited and just within acceptable parameters IMHO....... :wink:

However I'm still not gonna risk telling her (she who must be obeyed..... just yet)... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

79 euros spent............that leaves 1 euro left on me CC :roll:
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I just ordered the "Sleeping Watches" EP, "Bells Of Accra" and of course "Summer In Nagasaki". :) I can't wait for those.

By the way. The description for the "Cyberjam Collection" is quite fascinating considering there's only previously released stuff on it

"Listen to this record at 5 pm when the afternoon sun falls noiseless on the carpet of your private flat - past, present and future will melt to that what really happens: That very moment when time seems to be absent nothing can disturb you. It's just consciousness and sound that could be more than the sum of yourself. Sounds crazy? True, because it's so close to reality - your reality."

What's the author been smoking? :lol: - just kidding. :wink:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

MrCox wrote:By the way. The description for the "Cyberjam Collection" is quite fascinating considering there's only previously released stuff on it
Yes someone at TD is really talented at writing descriptions. I think it's an interesting window into how TD see their music themselves.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Ordered Bells of Accra & Summer in Nagasaki :D
I will get the DVD later
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Ordered Summer,Bells & DVD :D
ant

Post by ant »

:D Great - have ordered all five newies at the fairly reasonable price of 55 pounds including shipping. Can't wait for these gems to arrive in a couple of weeks, especially the DVD and Summer!! Wonderful Dreams to come. :D
Biggus Dickus