Has the TDI brand label been discontinued?

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Has the TDI brand label been discontinued?

Post by Froesesque »

Well, I suppose this is a question for TD's management team realy. When you click on the store shortcut on this site you go straight to the Easgate shop and all new products seem to be Eastgate.

Is TDI no mowar? :(
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
timer

Post by timer »

I also noticed, for all who didn't get DM4 with the bonus disc (and it a corker) that its available again but only through Eastgate.
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Welcome to the Eastgate years.... :wink:
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
Rico

Post by Rico »

Should be interesting or should be un-...
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Well, at least it means that we have everything on one label now.
The worst case scenario would be if all the TDI releases went out of print. :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Mephistopheles wrote:Well, at least it means that we have everything on one label now.
The worst case scenario would be if all the TDI releases went out of print. :shock:

I should imagine that they will,get them in while you can...............its Eastgate realease now i should imagine :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

epsilon75 wrote:
Mephistopheles wrote:Well, at least it means that we have everything on one label now.

I should imagine that they will,get them in while you can...............its Eastgate realease now i should imagine :wink:

They jus put all things in one shop, easy for them who had to shop twice.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

tangmaster wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

They jus put all things in one shop, easy for them who had to shop twice.
I get the impression that TDI and Eastgate have merged into one shop/record company. It's clear that they've degided to go with the Eastgate name.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Perhaps they will rerelease (some of/most of) the albums on Eastgate. That would explain all the new album covers in the dowload section.
Rico

Post by Rico »

TDI sold some albums through Eastgate before Eastgate became "the only". I believe they could "merge".
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

It will also save us some cash on the postage and packaging costs

i.e I remember recently having to pay 2 p&p charges to the UK (16 euros)when 2 new TD CDs were made available but on either label at the same time..... ;-) could have bought another album for that price!!
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

BTW: Have you noticed on your bank statement it says paid to "Eastgatemusic SINGAPORE" :?: :?:
Maybe the company is registrered in the Far East for tax reasons, or what do you think...
ant

Post by ant »

:) It seems to make sense only having one seller, from our and their points of view. Why should we the customer have to by one item through TDI and another through Eastgate, as already mentioned then paying double postage. It may well be that some items will still be on the TDI label and sold through Eastgate. If it was me I would prefer to keep the TDI name, for obvious reasons, but there must be a reason for doing everything through Eastgate from a financial viewpoint. In the end as long as we get all the goodies, I don't really care :)
Biggus Dickus
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I just hope that the Eastgate shop would stock Jerome Froese and Picture Palace Music items, then I might start using it.
ant wrote:Biggus Dickus
:lol: :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:I just hope that the Eastgate shop would stock Jerome Froese and Picture Palace Music items, then I might start using it.
ant wrote:Biggus Dickus
:lol: :oops:
Well Moonpop sells Jerome's stuff, as it's his label