New Photos

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

er....am I getting a slight vibe from you didn't like my 'real' comment BM? For your info this was aimed at a few people who wanted to win the raffle purely so they could flog the goodies on ebay (even though they don't like TD these days), not your good self.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:er....am I getting a slight vibe from you didn't like my 'real' comment BM? For your info this was aimed at a few people who wanted to win the raffle purely so they could flog the goodies on ebay (even though they don't like TD these days), not your good self.

er, I have no ego :D :D

If BM wins anything (er, once I buy tickets :oops: ), the goodies will be added to my personal collection of TD (so thats 2 items :wink: )

just ignore me Andy, personal stuff is ruining my BM ness at the mo
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:er....am I getting a slight vibe from you didn't like my 'real' comment BM? For your info this was aimed at a few people who wanted to win the raffle purely so they could flog the goodies on ebay (even though they don't like TD these days), not your good self.

er, I have no ego :D :D

If BM wins anything (er, once I buy tickets :oops: ), the goodies will be added to my personal collection of TD (so thats 2 items :wink: )

just ignore me Andy, personal stuff is ruining my BM ness at the mo
Sorry to hear that mate, just didn't want you to get the wrong idea and think I was 'avin a go at you when I wasn't.

If I was I'd be wearing me madcap! ;)

hang in there!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cheers Andy

now, I also rate thief and the Keep, but the strangeness of sorceror keeps nagging at me....even after 30 plus years.......a classic*

* near all TD music is classic...I believe posterity will prove me right
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:cheers Andy

now, I also rate thief and the Keep, but the strangeness of sorceror keeps nagging at me....even after 30 plus years.......a classic*

* near all TD music is classic...I believe posterity will prove me right
I agree, although I think it works far better with the visuals...especially the Truck scenes...very nice!

that reminds me I should re-do my page on Sorcerer...I've got the front of house and lobby stills for the film upstairs
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

agreed, amazing that td scoredwithout seeing the movie first
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

bigmoog wrote:agreed, amazing that td scoredwithout seeing the movie first
could be cool if baumann and franke were present at the film festival, handing over the prize.
24db

Post by 24db »

I wonder what the special overture music was that Friedkin had played before the movie?...ah anyway....great film, brilliant music, fantastic group
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

in my opinion all td music is 'cinematic', all :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
could be cool if baumann and franke were present at the film festival, handing over the prize.
is that some Coffee I can smell Jacob? ;)
Lonely Cowboy

Post by Lonely Cowboy »

What an honour for both - W. Friedkin and EF - to meet each other again at this stage of age and experience and being aware of what they have achieved in their lifes. Actually Mr. Friedkin could have equally given EF an award, too, for his lifetime achievement in music...don't you think so?? :wink:
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. OSCAR WILDE
24db

Post by 24db »

Lonely Cowboy wrote:What an honour for both - W. Friedkin and EF - to meet each other again at this stage of age and experience and being aware of what they have achieved in their lifes. Actually Mr. Friedkin could have equally given EF an award, too, for his lifetime achievement in music...don't you think so?? :wink:
totally agree...in fact their careers almost mirror each other:...critical (far more than expected by critics and fans alike) success in the 70's and then lesser throughout the 80's and 90's and then a reasurgence of interest more recently
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I See The New Photos From TD.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Hi Folks, just to let you know there are some photos of the Eberswalde gig on MYSPACE site and loads of other stuff to boot! Should keep you amused for a couple of hours!

www.myspace.com/jollyhawker

Love & Peaches
Neil. :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
timer

Post by timer »

Great pictures Neil - have seen you at many a TD gig over the years, especially the Bristol ones.