Force Majeure...still unstoppable

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

epsilon75 wrote:Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:
I consider it bananarama, 13 years before Tangents. :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

epsilon75 wrote:Igneous is the shortened version on Thief :arrow: Its not bananarama is it :arrow:

Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

bigmoog wrote:

Im outraged that the Barmy Army are letting words like t [ e r a s e d ] ed being bandied about willy nilly :evil: :wink:
My willy nilly is not bandy :shock: (just thought I'd chuck in another peurile, worthless post!). :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

My willy nilly is not bandy :shock: (just thought I'd chuck in another peurile, worthless post!). :wink:
boom boom!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
I consider it bananarama, 13 years before Tangents. :)
:shock: :shock: :arrow: :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

boom boom!
Strange is your language, and I have no decoder. Why don't make your intention clear?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

lets all just get back on topic (comes up peanuts slice after slice)

BM advises the fan, that FM is stunning....its clarity shocks me (clarity of sound and clarity of the composition)

and recently I find the Title track more enjoyable than for many years
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:Force Majuere is an album non TD fans semm to like a lot. I have a mate who hates everything else but loves this one :?

I can vouch for that John...........a mate of mine Dean who is a big Rock fan loves the album and also Cyclone,but he finds the others to weird :shock: :roll:
Me too. Both of my brothers love FM but aren't in any way TD fans.
Altfeld

Post by Altfeld »

After listening many days all the new works (SuIN, BoA, CJC, OWC, JdArc, SiN, TD play TD and others) I nearly got crazy of that new stuff... :wink:

So I had to put a good old one into my player. I couldn´t decide first but then I closed my eyes and led the finger simply forward and the blind choice was Force Majeure! It must be 10 years now that I have listened that masterpiece for the last time!

But now it´s running up and down in my player and again, like in former times, also in my head!

A masterpiece for the rest of life! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Altfeld wrote:After listening many days all the new works (SuIN, BoA, CJC, OWC, JdArc, SiN, TD play TD and others) I nearly got crazy of that new stuff... :wink:

So I had to put a good old one into my player. I couldn´t decide first but then I closed my eyes and led the finger simply forward and the blind choice was Force Majeure! It must be 10 years now that I have listened that masterpiece for the last time!

But now it´s running up and down in my player and again, like in former times, also in my head!

A masterpiece for the rest of life! :D
Certainly is a tremendous album 8) :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

without question i know a lot of TD fans were anxious after cyclone to hear what they were going to follow up with.

We didn't need to worry a stunning album
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
A blinding TD track if ever I heard one?
And one excellent bl**dy album!
Ode To Granny A
24db

Post by 24db »

boruncy wrote:Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
not bad for a studio cock-up :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
boruncy wrote:Force majuere..."Thru metamorphic Rocks"!
not bad for a studio cock-up :)
Yep.
Never could hear where things started going wrong. It sounds pretty perfect to me.