TD DM 2.1

GlynRichards
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD DM 2.1

Post by GlynRichards »

Just received this. All the teeth around the CD were cracked so that the disc fell out when I opened it. I bought it for £16.30 from cybersounds. I've just noticed that it'll be stocked at play.com for £11.99 with free delivery.

I know what I'll be doing in the future.

:roll:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Re: TD DM 2.1

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

GlynRichards wrote:Just received this. All the teeth around the CD were cracked so that the disc fell out when I opened it. I bought it for £16.30 from cybersounds. I've just noticed that it'll be stocked at play.com for £11.99 with free delivery.

Sorry for that, Glyn, but this is NOT a Tangerine Dream - Eastgate product!
Complaints on this must be addressed to the corresponding source.

Best regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:Just received this. All the teeth around the CD were cracked so that the disc fell out when I opened it. I bought it for £16.30 from cybersounds. I've just noticed that it'll be stocked at play.com for £11.99 with free delivery.

Best regards,
I've the same broken teeth problem from eastgate too, but I've always just replaced the inside. I don't think that it's eastgate or cybersounds fault I think it's more to do with the postal service to be honest.

I think that 'crystal' CD cases are more fragile than the black ones and any amount of pressure in the centre breaks the teeth.

Trouble is I'm committed to buying every damn eastgate/tdi/cybersounds release now. I'd rather get them from the source and put more money in the right pockets than go to other places. Also, you guys always release them way ahead of other places, which is good.
24db

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:

Best regards,
I've the same broken teeth problem from eastgate too, but I've always just replaced the inside. I don't think that it's eastgate or cybersounds fault I think it's more to do with the postal service to be honest.

I think that 'crystal' CD cases are more fragile than the black ones and any amount of pressure in the centre breaks the teeth.

Trouble is I'm committed to buying every damn eastgate/tdi/cybersounds release now. I'd rather get them from the source and put more money in the right pockets than go to other places. Also, you guys always release them way ahead of other places, which is good.
Glyn, why not get a couple of replacement ones from a company like covers 33? (I should check really!), anyway there's loads of companies that do replacement bits and pieces.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

24db wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Sorry for that, Glyn, but this is NOT a Tangerine Dream - Eastgate product!

Best regards,

Glyn, why not get a couple of replacement ones from a company like covers 33? (I should check really!), anyway there's loads of companies that do replacement bits and pieces.
I think I'll have to. But it would be nice if the postman didn't break them in the first place! :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Never write 'do not bend' on a parcel, my mate (who's a postie) says one or two weirdo's snap them and say 'Yes it do!'....always add 'please!' ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Never could get my head around the type of plastic that jewel cases are made from far to fragile.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Never could get my head around the type of plastic that jewel cases are made from far to fragile.
Why dont record companies use Digi-paks :roll: or those Japanese mini-replica Lp types are superb IMHO :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Never could get my head around the type of plastic that jewel cases are made from far to fragile.
Why dont record companies use Digi-paks :roll: or those Japanese mini-replica Lp types are superb IMHO :arrow:
digi packs are the WORST!...when they break you can't replace a thing...totally useless.

Mind you those Japanese re-issues are well nice :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well i can see where you are coming from with Digi-paks,so you must handle them with care.........but those Jap mini-replicas are Lush IMHO :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Well i can see where you are coming from with Digi-paks,so you must handle them with care.........but those Jap mini-replicas are Lush IMHO :arrow:
you know what I mean Col...those ones with the holder bonded onto the card sleeve. I've got a couple from Star Sounds Orchestra and everytime you open them the discs fall out onto the floor...grrrrrrrrr ;)

That reminds me I have about 7 Conrad Schnitzler card sleeve versions and I've only heard about 2 so far
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Well i can see where you are coming from with Digi-paks,so you must handle them with care.........but those Jap mini-replicas are Lush IMHO :arrow:
you know what I mean Col...those ones with the holder bonded onto the card sleeve. I've got a couple from Star Sounds Orchestra and everytime you open them the discs fall out onto the floor...grrrrrrrrr ;)

That reminds me I have about 7 Conrad Schnitzler card sleeve versions and I've only heard about 2 so far
Yes i know the ones you mean,and that has happened to me on a couple of occasions,i think the ALL cardboard sleeves are a much better option...
I know why you have not played all of the CS CDs.....you have to much stuff to play :mrgreen:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Sorry for that, Glyn, but this is NOT a Tangerine Dream - Eastgate product!

Best regards,

They sell them in Woolworths and Sainsbury's too.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

No its the Moonpop Music Label.

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢