Scary Tangerine Dream Music

HYPERBOREA
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Scary Tangerine Dream Music

Post by HYPERBOREA »

I listened to Horizon from Poland on the ipod in bed last night in thr dark. It was quite scary and for me its the most haunting piece of music TD have writtern. At one point about half way through I was tempted to turn the light on but decided not to a scared myself a bit longer. I'd like to know what music gives other fans the creeps ?
epsilon75

Re: Scary Tangerine Dream Music

Post by epsilon75 »

HYPERBOREA wrote:I listened to Horizon from Poland on the ipod in bed last night in thr dark. It was quite scary and for me its the most haunting piece of music TD have writtern. At one point about half way through I was tempted to turn the light on but decided not to a scared myself a bit longer. I'd like to know what music gives other fans the creeps ?
Some amazingly scary stuff on "The Keep" have a listen to "Supernatural Accomplice" with Edgars vocoded voice........not recommended listening in the local graveyard at night :twisted: :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Oh it not that Scary.

:D 8) :wink: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Oh it not that Scary.

:D 8) :wink: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
It is if you are of a nervous disposition,i certainly would not want to be crawling through the graveyard on a pitch dark night with the sound of that wafting through the rustling trees :shock: ........no thanks :oops:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I was out waliking the mutt a couple of winters ago. I had Rubycon on my walkman. I went through the darkest part of the walk just as pt.2 started. Nearly had kittens when the mutt started barking at something. My dear wife doesn't like the first 4 minutes of the afformentioned track. Being honest though there isn't really anything I would say was scary. I remember falling asleep to Alan Parsons Project..tales of mystery and imagination. I jumped out of my shirt at the first thunder peal on The Fall of the House of Usher. Atem can be a wee bit creepy in the dark.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

I once placed my stereo speakers on my front porch one Halloween and played Nebulous Dawn from Zeit -- scared one poor 4-year-old girl to death. And a local haunted house tour played Green Desert outside the building to lure customers. Both have their creepy moments, I think.

Other spooky bits: Origin of Supernatural Probabilities from Zeit, much of Near Dark, Airshaft from Wavelength.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

rotwang wrote:I once placed my stereo speakers on my front porch one Halloween and played Nebulous Dawn from Zeit -- scared one poor 4-year-old girl to death. And a local haunted house tour played Green Desert outside the building to lure customers. Both have their creepy moments, I think.

Other spooky bits: Origin of Supernatural Probabilities from Zeit, much of Near Dark, Airshaft from Wavelength.
Near dark yes is quite creepy
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

You bunch of wooses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

The most scary track from TD, is the live version of Wall Street with the saxophone duo.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:You bunch of wooses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tim

Have a couple of heavy nights on the razz dont drink on the third night and walk the cemetary with "Supernatuaral Accomplice" playing while your head is trying to overcome the hee bee gee bees from the previous two nights excesses......Im sure you would join our bunch of wooses :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:You bunch of wooses ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tim

Have a couple of heavy nights on the razz dont drink on the third night and walk the cemetary with "Supernatuaral Accomplice" playing while your head is trying to overcome the hee bee gee bees from the previous two nights excesses......Im sure you would join our bunch of wooses :wink:
Nowing my luck round here Id get mugged before getting to a church yard !.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Remind me to dodge Shepton Mallett in future :mrgreen:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Remind me to dodge Shepton Mallett in future :mrgreen:
You are more than welcome to visit anytime Colin, i'll get the inmates back to Garston Jail before you arrive !
DaveAS

Post by DaveAS »

Pertou wrote:The most scary track from TD, is the live version of Wall Street with the saxophone duo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, I read that after a taking a large mouthful of coffee. LMAO + coffee = mess!

Cheers,
Dave
DaveAS

Post by DaveAS »

I'd have to nominate Wahn from Atem. More disturbing than scary perhaps? :)

Cheers,
Dave