SBE 2005
41%
Tempodrom 2006
26%
Astoria 2007
12%

Total votes: 34

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Hey all

We seem to have forgot the studio MFD DVD..........i really enjoyed that 8)
Excellent stuff...although not really live...more like a music video really Colin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Excellent stuff...although not really live...more like a music video really Colin
Oh yes of course Andy,but i nice intimate touch :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Oh yes of course Andy,but i nice intimate touch :arrow:
don't get me wrong mate, I think it's excellent and gives a different twist to the whole studio album
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I voted for the good-ole SBE in the end. It was a tough decision, 'cos I agree with other comments that the Eastgate products are superior... in terms of quality for sure.

However... to me, it just doesn't seem right seeing a seated audience at a TD concert.... maybe for Inferno or Purgatorio, but not for the greatest hits gigs like the Tempodrom. Plus, I just prefer the music at the SBE to all the others.

Had the Coventry DVD been the genuine article, it may have been a different story.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
hansx

Post by hansx »

billythefish wrote:I voted for the good-ole SBE in the end. It was a tough decision, 'cos I agree with other comments that the Eastgate products are superior... in terms of quality for sure.

However... to me, it just doesn't seem right seeing a seated audience at a TD concert.... maybe for Inferno or Purgatorio, but not for the greatest hits gigs like the Tempodrom. Plus, I just prefer the music at the SBE to all the others.

Had the Coventry DVD been the genuine article, it may have been a different story.
Yeah, you are right, Coventry isn't a very good product it is very short and not complete (as far as I know), the quality is not 100%. I know, it is from 1975, but that could be better.
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

The Tempodrom DVD is MEGA-AWESOME! :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:The Tempodrom DVD is MEGA-AWESOME! :D
It was a hell of a good night Neil 8) The DVD does it proud :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I don't have them all ( :( ) but my favorite is Tempodrome 2006 : great music, great visuals, very long... just cool ! 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
hansx

Post by hansx »

My choice was SBE, I believe. But after hearing and seeing Astoria I get the feeling that I must change my vote. :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I voted Astoria! :shock: :o :shock: Only because it looks so extremely good. The sound is often very unfaithful to what is actually performed, and it does look weird in the mfd part, but otherwise it sounds really good, and the cameraman onstage, makes it extremely good to look at. As with the previous dvd of MFD, I consider the MFD section music videos rather than a live performance. And with with that way of looking at it, it's a very good dvd.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Pertou wrote:I voted Astoria! :shock: :o :shock: Only because it looks so extremely good. The sound is often very unfaithful to what is actually performed, and it does look weird in the mfd part, but otherwise it sounds really good, and the cameraman onstage, makes it extremely good to look at. As with the previous dvd of MFD, I consider the MFD section music videos rather than a live performance. And with with that way of looking at it, it's a very good dvd.
I still didn't see that dvd. Is one for the future.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

SBE2005 for me too guys, although Tempodrom is a close second. It's brilliant news that TD have finally broken into DVD production at long last. Filming and editing a good concert DVD has become a lot cheaper in recent years, especially with the advent of reasonably cheap HDV cameras and editing software. As long as sales are covering production costs, I don't see any reason why it shouldn't continue. A DVD for every gig.... :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

You ha to renew this poll in a few months. :lol:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:You ha to renew this poll in a few months. :lol:
Yes. I was thinking much the same thing. I'll give One Night in Space a couple of weeks to bed in then run the poll again.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

winner!!!!

I didn't even vote in my own poll. :oops:

Sorted.