SBE 2005 DVD

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

Echosnare wrote:
alipaul wrote:
ant wrote::D Echosnare - I agree everyone has the right to express their views and they are entitled to those views. It is just that I don't like the way some people go about doing it. There is absolutely no reason to be both rude and personal to express your views. :D
I agree we all follow TD which ever way we choose to do so i don't mind criticism as long as it's civil.
The problem here isn't the criticism, whether civil or not. It is the RESPONSE of some members to any criticism, and quite a lot of those responses are not civil. Anything other than total worship at the feet of TD/EF is seen as heresy. I'd sooner, personally, be a heretic, than a sickening sycophant.

It is way past time that some forum members took a long hard look at their attitudes, and maybe the the question "Where are the fans?", the reason for statement "Quiet here,innit", & the "Absent Friends" thread might just become apparent. The recently quoted posting stats show there is a problem, & looking inward might just provide the solution.

Unfortunately, though, there are none so blind as those who will not see, & the people who have to do the most soul searching won't actually see any fault in their actions.

I've been a member of this forum & its predecesors for about 6 years, & this is my final post & visit. I'm sure that will please quite a few people, but not as much as it pleases me.

Enjoy the decline.

EB: PLEASE REMOVE MY PROFILE.
I can understand echosnares point of view i get abiy sick of the personal attacks especially when i recieve them on my private email :evil:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

alipaul wrote:
I can understand echosnares point of view i get abiy sick of the personal attacks especially when i recieve them on my private email :evil:

is this really so? thats awful

:evil:
...The wise.....are silent.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

bigmoog wrote:
alipaul wrote:

is this really so? thats awful

:evil:
I think i'm not alone i think Colin's had a few a well that's why i've took my email address off my profile
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

would this happen in a face to face meeting, after all we are all friends and fans of TD.......

all I get in my private email accounts is that damn spammer :roll:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I'm gob-smacked that there may be personal attacks going on behind closed doors. How cowardly is that?

On the other hand, I can excuse the occasional outburst on these pages. There's nothing wrong with being passionate. With music like TD's, it would be odd not to be :-)

It's just when it starts getting personal that I draw the line. I know of two former forum members who are not back here because of these kinds of posts, and I and others nearly left too in the past. Life's just too short to get involved.

As Andy often reminds everyone, it's only music! Get some perspective, sit back, relax and enjoy :-)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
ant

Post by ant »

:D My sentiments entirely Billythefish. It's music that's all. A very enjoyable and important part of our lives, yes - but a matter of life and death? - No!! Yes we all have our own opinions on albums and members etc and obviously we are not all going to agree with one another (boy would that be dull) but there is absolutely no need for anyone to get personal - that is well out of order. So please, let's keep this a nice friendly forum which it has been for some time now and for me personally a real pleasure to be part of. Long Live TD!! :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I agree

now im leaving the forum :o

Im walking to Japan for the TD gig, so see you all in a year :arrow: :P
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

bigmoog wrote:I agree

now im leaving the forum :o

Im walking to Japan for the TD gig, so see you all in a year :arrow: :P
Can you give me a piggy back?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Stephen, there may be no room on top what with me carrying Colin :arrow:

5565.2 miles to go :arrow:
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:Stephen, there may be no room on top what with me carrying Colin :arrow:
....and Colin carrying me :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Guys seriously at this moment in time i could'nt carry a Gerbil :oops: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:Guys seriously at this moment in time i could'nt carry a Gerbil :oops: :arrow:
Hope you're okay for Saturday. Make sure you get there in time for a good seat.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Guys seriously at this moment in time i could'nt carry a Gerbil :oops: :arrow:
Hope you're okay for Saturday. Make sure you get there in time for a good seat.
No worries Stephen,i will be there trying to keep us some seats at the POW,the earlier you can get there the better because Saturday will be busy come rain or shine :wink:
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Why would a Gerbil want to go to the gig? :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

GlynRichards wrote:
Why would a Gerbil want to go to the gig? :wink:
Nice one Glyn,cant really answer that one :mrgreen: