How much albums do you have of TD (only group)

How much albums do you have of TD (only group)

Poll ended at Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:54 pm

<10
No votes
11-25
No votes
26-50
7%
51-100
10%
>100
83%

Total votes: 30

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

Pertou wrote:
billythefish wrote:One question: has anyone counted 'Tangents' (for example) as five, or one? I normally count this kind of thing as one.
I count that as one - it's not five separate releases. I have three versions of Force Majeure, and I counted that as three.

I did count cdr releases of official albums (i do not have in an official format) (seven) + one vinyl bootleg, too. In total 125 releases.

All collected within five years :shock:
Blimey Jacob! That's good going :-)

I reckon I had amassed about thirty in my first five years!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

bloody hell, i fell into the 25-50 bracket; I'm just a rookie.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

With 178 of the various trees (the ordinary trees and the film music sets) and 156 of the official releases I'm nearly out of shelf space. In case you wonder how I know the numbers, I've got all my various collections indexed on my computer - my excuse is that I do it for insurance purposes. My friends say they think I do it just to make them feel better about themselves as they can tell themselves that none of them are that nerdy.

Oh, hang on.... the postman's finally dropped in a couple of packages from CDS and yes, four more can now be added to the official tally.

The TD and my other CDs are in the front room, the DVD collection is occupying the left side of my stairs, the back bedroom has the vinyl and the other spare bedroom the books. Much as I love them, I dread the thought of any of the kids deciding to move back home as I'll be really cream crackered for space then!

I know some of you guys have got music collections that dwarf mine by thousands - how and where the heck do you keep them all?

Number one son, not the greatest TD fan you could meet, says he's got a lot to thank TD for as, if it hadn't had been for me playing them night and day, he wouldn't have been driven to leave home and go to university, and so wouldn't be earning as much as he now is. He tells his friends that he fought for years to cure me of the addiction but when the tally topped 200 and TD got their own CD racks instead of being housed with the other artists he realised it was a lost cause.
24db

Post by 24db »

Simple answer John, 'where do we keep them'?...any place there 'was' space ;)
Wolfman

Post by Wolfman »

24db wrote:Simple answer John, 'where do we keep them'?...any place there 'was' space ;)
:D :D LOL :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'm on my second collection i lost my first from Electronic Mediation up to Exit on vinyl to a house fire
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:Simple answer John, 'where do we keep them'?...any place there 'was' space ;)
Yep, that is the problem of my wife also. :D