Scary Tangerine Dream Music

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Christ those Bass notes shook right through you, I was pretty close to the the PA on JS side at the Colston HAll (Row D) if I remember correctly - absolutely stunning gig.
Ahhh the memories come flooding back. We were in the middle of the front row on the balcony at the very same show. It was awesome. What is it, 25 years ago?
:)

timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Christ those Bass notes shook right through you, I was pretty close to the the PA on JS side at the Colston HAll (Row D) if I remember correctly - absolutely stunning gig.
Ahhh the memories come flooding back. We were in the middle of the front row on the balcony at the very same show. It was awesome. What is it, 25 years ago?
:)

Thanks Andy, saved tha one for posterity. :D
homeless

Post by homeless »

Now that was a gig!

I was one of the first in, up in the circle, next to a light/sound desk.

Mummy was showing little 'J' how things worked, pressing a few buttons here and there.

Thanks for the memories!

homeless
exit81

Post by exit81 »

TD's scariest track....Main Title off Sorcerer...absolutely terrifying!!! :shock:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

exit81 wrote:TD's scariest track....Main Title off Sorcerer...absolutely terrifying!!! :shock:
It's the reason I hardly ever play that album. It's more frightning than anything from 'The Shining'
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Pertou wrote:
exit81 wrote:TD's scariest track....Main Title off Sorcerer...absolutely terrifying!!! :shock:
It's the reason I hardly ever play that album. It's more frightning than anything from 'The Shining'

I agree, but its not frightening, its a manifestation of malevolence from pandemonium's halls of agony :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....