SBE 2005 DVD

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Guys seriously at this moment in time i could'nt carry a Gerbil :oops: :arrow:
Why would a Gerbil want to go to the gig? :wink:
May be he's George Michael's pet Gerbil......ehem. :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Guys seriously at this moment in time i could'nt carry a Gerbil :oops: :arrow:
:shock:

The Spammers have got away with less than this ! :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
GlynRichards wrote:
:shock: :arrow: :twisted:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:I agree

now im leaving the forum :o

Im walking to Japan for the TD gig, so see you all in a year :arrow: :P
You know they eat a lot of fish there?? :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Echosnare wrote: The problem here isn't the criticism, whether civil or not. It is the RESPONSE of some members to any criticism, and quite a lot of those responses are not civil. Anything other than total worship at the feet of TD/EF is seen as heresy. I'd sooner, personally, be a heretic, than a sickening sycophant.

It is way past time that some forum members took a long hard look at their attitudes, and maybe the the question "Where are the fans?", the reason for statement "Quiet here,innit", & the "Absent Friends" thread might just become apparent. The recently quoted posting stats show there is a problem, & looking inward might just provide the solution.

Unfortunately, though, there are none so blind as those who will not see, & the people who have to do the most soul searching won't actually see any fault in their actions.

I've been a member of this forum & its predecesors for about 6 years, & this is my final post & visit. I'm sure that will please quite a few people, but not as much as it pleases me.

Enjoy the decline.

EB: PLEASE REMOVE MY PROFILE.
I hope that you will come back, Graeme.... you make alot of very good points.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Echosnare wrote: The problem here isn't the criticism, whether civil or not. It is the RESPONSE of some members to any criticism, and quite a lot of those responses are not civil. Anything other than total worship at the feet of TD/EF is seen as heresy. I'd sooner, personally, be a heretic, than a sickening sycophant.

It is way past time that some forum members took a long hard look at their attitudes, and maybe the the question "Where are the fans?", the reason for statement "Quiet here,innit", & the "Absent Friends" thread might just become apparent. The recently quoted posting stats show there is a problem, & looking inward might just provide the solution.

Unfortunately, though, there are none so blind as those who will not see, & the people who have to do the most soul searching won't actually see any fault in their actions.

I've been a member of this forum & its predecesors for about 6 years, & this is my final post & visit. I'm sure that will please quite a few people, but not as much as it pleases me.

Enjoy the decline.

I'll really miss Graeme here. Looks like he's finally jumped ship though. I got a lot of very amusing e mails at Xmas from him. I still can't understand why he wants to leave though. :cry:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I also got a lot of amusing emails on a very regular basis,but they stopped dead............and that was that :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

time is the key

all malice or fear or wrongheaded spite heals with LOVE...once the realisation is met that we are all friends and fans of TD, being faceless online personas can cause infighting and jealously or anger, in time all who leave will return....it has to be, because the music speaks for itself, we are just travellers who comment while the creators continue to produce the ART

bm holds this true : face to face meeting is the only way to understand
...The wise.....are silent.....
HYPERBOREA

Post by HYPERBOREA »

Well said BM
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:time is the key

all malice or fear or wrongheaded spite heals with LOVE...once the realisation is met that we are all friends and fans of TD, being faceless online personas can cause infighting and jealously or anger, in time all who leave will return....it has to be, because the music speaks for itself, we are just travellers who comment while the creators continue to produce the ART

is that why you kept punching me at the pub? ;)
redziller

Post by redziller »

24db wrote:

Matrix.Seriph wrote:You do not truly know someone until you fight them
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:
24db wrote:

Matrix.Seriph wrote:You do not truly know someone until you fight them
the first rule of Fight Club 18-30 is....?
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

sparrow wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:

Enjoy the decline.

I'll really miss Graeme here. Looks like he's finally jumped ship though. I got a lot of very amusing e mails at Xmas from him. I still can't understand why he wants to leave though. :cry:
He spelled it all out right there. It's clear as day if you choose to read it.
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Pertou wrote:I clearly notice the glitch, Jerome looks around at Edgar or TQ, almost embarrassed! :D
To me, they ALWAYS look embarrassed when they play live. Endlessly looking at each other, hardly moving. I feel embarrassed for them when I watch it. Its painful.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

rattymouse wrote:
Pertou wrote:I clearly notice the glitch, Jerome looks around at Edgar or TQ, almost embarrassed! :D
To me, they ALWAYS look embarrassed when they play live. Endlessly looking at each other, hardly moving. I feel embarrassed for them when I watch it. Its painful.

in darkness, with backs to the audience,,,,,,,,

then : the music speaks, for itself
...The wise.....are silent.....