New Downloads and news

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New Downloads and news

Post by 24db »

Many of you did ask for a DOWNLOAD of BELLS OF ACCRA and SUMMER IN NAGASAKI. Therefore we decided
to follow your request here and now.

Besides this fairly new releases, we have got TANGINES SCALES and ANTIQUE DREAM LAND in the D-BOX
(our internal description of the download section). Both productions start the so-called DREAM LAND SERIES,
where you will find released and so far unreleased little corner stones of TD's work even from the very early years.
Everything is untouched but newly mastered or re-mastered. So enjoy the summer '07 whereever you are with the soundtrack
of your choice.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Apart from the 3 "mixes", I'm not finding anything unreleased.

I assume these are what TDI is considering unreleased?
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

I guess we have to make a point here: read, reflect, talk - that should be the right order Mr. Beaubourg.
1.) It is not said that these first two releases will contain new or unreleased material.
2.) Whatever you consider TDI does or should do, - this is EASTGATE MUSIC.
3.) Can you imagine that there are many people out there beside the forum members who are more than happy to have quick access to TD music in general - no matter if it's released in a different format already or not?
4.) Can you finally be polite enough to realize that this download section not necessarily has to be used by those of you who own these titles already?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

I guess we have to make a point here: read, reflect, talk - that should be the right order Mr. Beaubourg.
1.) It is not said that these first two releases will contain new or unreleased material.
2.) Whatever you consider TDI does or should do, - this is EASTGATE MUSIC.
3.) Can you imagine that there are many people out there beside the forum members who are more than happy to have quick access to TD music in general - no matter if it's released in a different format already or not?
4.) Can you finally be polite enough to realize that this download section not necessarily has to be used by those of you who own these titles already?

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
EB,

I posed a simple question as to whether I had overlooked something in the tracklists - nothing more.

On that note... it's quite often that something needs further explaining concerning descriptions written on behalf of Eastgate - and I certainly haven't been the only one seeking clarity on those occassions.

B
timer

Post by timer »

Great version of Green Desert, far too short though.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

timer wrote:Great version of Green Desert, far too short though.
From Dream Roots (had me a little psyched there.)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EB

Will these be available to buy on CD, and will Ocean Waves and Cyberjam collection CDs be available on the merch stall in Frankfurt?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
JD

Post by JD »

" Both productions start the so-called DREAM LAND SERIES,
where you will find released and so far unreleased little corner stones of TD's work"

to be honest, when I read this bit i also thought there would be unreleased music in the first two. I think its just the way its worded.
I'm looking forward to the unreleased stuff nevertheless !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

Could this include the pre 1970 stuff Edgar recently mentioned?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EB are you out there ?

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

epsilon75 wrote:EB

Will these be available to buy on CD, and will Ocean Waves and Cyberjam collection CDs be available on the merch stall in Frankfurt?

Hi Epsilon,

Yes, we think they will be available in the near future. Cyberjam and Ocean Waves will of course be available in Frankfurt.

Hope to meet you there!

Regards,
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:EB

Hi Epsilon,

Yes, we think they will be available in the near future. Cyberjam and Ocean Waves will of course be available in Frankfurt.

Hope to meet you there!

Regards,

Thanks EB

I will be saving my euros for Frankfurt :D 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)
Dont excite us Andy :P
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:So, will there be any unreleased stuff on future releases EB? I'm sure this would be very popular with fans of all eras of TD, especially if Edgar could secure the rights to the pre-OHR tracks (however Lo-Fi)
Dont excite us Andy :P
lol..well I don't control what get's released...so don't get excited mate