Tangerine Dream plus what else ?

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Almost anything from pure pop through to Thrash Metal. Although not to keen on Classical I do own quite a few discs. EM,Pog,Metal,Jazz& Pop are all given a fair listen.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I think we should start a sort of 'hidden gems' section where we can recommend the obscure stuff we've discovered over the years (or perhaps just a track or two that we think is amazing and would like to share).
Lets have it then :idea: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I think we should start a sort of 'hidden gems' section where we can recommend the obscure stuff we've discovered over the years (or perhaps just a track or two that we think is amazing and would like to share).
Lets have it then :idea: :arrow:
started another thread
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Absolutely anything floats my boat to be honest on TD i'm a diehard of though
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

My first love after TD is the Cocteau Twins, then dozens of other bands make it to third place.... such as Ozric Tentacles, Eat Static, Orbital, Wagon Christ, Pink Floyd, System Seven/Steve Hillage, Bjork, Afro Celt Sound System, Ulrich Schnauss, and so on....

My tastes are very broad though - I have anything from Thomas Tallis (sung by the Tallis Scholars), through Nick Drake to all the Ministry of Sound Trance Nation discs....
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

When I first got into music it was Madness, I was a fanatical fan I used to collect everything I could I actually got to go backstage and met them in the 80s, still one of my highlights even though I am not a massive fan anymore. I still listen to the odd album sometimes but its more for nostalgia.

From Madness I drifted into electro hip hop music and then drifted to E music with Jarre/Vangelis being the first two I listened to, got into TD through Risky Business(I loved the music and the feel it gave the movie). As I have got older I genuinely don`t restrict myself to one type like I used to.

I would say Pink Floyd,Roger Waters, TD,Jarre,Vangeis,Global Communication,Vangelis,Massive Attack is the core of what I like and music by these artists is something I listen to on a weekly basis as I would say that each of these artists have made albums/songs that have had an immense impact on me for various reasons which I can`t just shake away. I also listen to stuff like Soundgarden,Nirvana,rage Against The Machine,the Eels(very underrated) and one of my favourite albums ever is Urban Hymes by the Verve, much better then anything Oasis have ever made.