NEXT ATOMIC SEASON RELEASE

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

NEXT ATOMIC SEASON RELEASE

Post by ant »

:D Does anyone know when the next one is due? I thought I read or heard somewhere that it was going to be in September with number 4 in December and the final one in Jan 08 but so far no news on number 3!! I need my fix of new superb Atomic TD. :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Re: NEXT ATOMIC SEASON RELEASE

Post by epsilon75 »

ant wrote::D Does anyone know when the next one is due? I thought I read or heard somewhere that it was going to be in September with number 4 in December and the final one in Jan 08 but so far no news on number 3!! I need my fix of new superb Atomic TD. :D

Im very much hoping the next one will be on sale in Frankfurt,along with the Eberswalde DVD,i'll be surprised if not :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Although I'm looking forward to the promised new releases, I wouldn't mind giving my wallet a breather! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:Although I'm looking forward to the promised new releases, I wouldn't mind giving my wallet a breather! :wink:
I think you have spoken for many a person there Mick :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:Although I'm looking forward to the promised new releases, I wouldn't mind giving my wallet a breather! :wink:
Im thinking of having my wages paid straight to Eastgate ! :shock:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:
Im thinking of having my wages paid straight to Eastgate ! :shock:
:lol: but not too far from the truth!
24db

Post by 24db »

perhaps Edgar could have access to your bank account Mick, then he could work TD's releases around your bills? ;)
I've no idea how all you married men afford all these CDs (and I'm not just talking about TD one's either)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

We dont tell the wife Andy :twisted:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:We dont tell the wife Andy :twisted:
er you do realise that if your missus ever joins this forum you're dog's meat? ;)

Btw...what was her reaction to the silver disc/s?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
er you do realise that if your missus ever joins this forum you're dog's meat? ;)

She asked me how much i paid and i told her a 20 spot each :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

She asked me how much i paid and i told her a 20 spot each :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen:
ouch...er ok. 'Yes Colin did pay that for the discs'! 8)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
perhaps Edgar could have access to your bank account Mick, then he could work TD's releases around your bills? ;)
I've no idea how all you married men afford all these CDs (and I'm not just talking about TD one's either)
Perhaps he already has and has been siphoning my account for years, in order to fund his rock star lifestyle. :wink:

With regard to affording cd's, I just starve the kids! :shock: :wink:
JD

Post by JD »

I know its all tongue in cheek , but why do married men hide so much from their wives when it comes to spending, going out, getting permission to go to concerts etc etc You might as well have stayed at home with your mothers ! :wink:
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

JD wrote:
I know its all tongue in cheek , but why do married men hide so much from their wives when it comes to spending, going out, getting permission to go to concerts etc etc You might as well have stayed at home with your mothers ! :wink:
I'm guessing you're not married JD. Everything changes!
JD

Post by JD »

Hobo wrote:
JD wrote:
I'm guessing you're not married JD. Everything changes!
No Im not ....but why does it change ...and why should it ? and more so...why do you let it ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush