NEXT ATOMIC SEASON RELEASE

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

JD wrote:
Hobo wrote:
JD wrote: I know its all tongue in cheek , but why do married men hide so much from their wives when it comes to spending, going out, getting permission to go to concerts etc etc You might as well have stayed at home with your mothers ! :wink:
I'm guessing you're not married JD. Everything changes!
No Im not ....but why does it change ...and why should it ? and more so...why do you let it ?
It's not a question of letting things change. Marriage and children alter your perspective on life, you suddenly have others to consider and your list of priorities change. I'm not moaning about it and wouldn't want my life any other way. As you have pointed out, all the "my wife" comments are very tongue in cheek.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
JD

Post by JD »

Hobo wrote:
JD wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm guessing you're not married JD. Everything changes!
No Im not ....but why does it change ...and why should it ? and more so...why do you let it ?
It's not a question of letting things change. Marriage and children alter your perspective on life, you suddenly have others to consider and your list of priorities change. I'm not moaning about it and wouldn't want my life any other way. As you have pointed out, all the "my wife" comments are very tongue in cheek.
no I understand that having kids changes priority but I used to work in a bar frequented by older married couples on holiday and the husbands would always get me to sneak vodka into their drinks without the wife seeing because they would get shouted at etc ....seems to break the whole concept of partnership and turns into a dictatorship :)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

JD wrote:
Hobo wrote:
JD wrote: No Im not ....but why does it change ...and why should it ? and more so...why do you let it ?
no I understand that having kids changes priority but I used to work in a bar frequented by older married couples on holiday and the husbands would always get me to sneak vodka into their drinks without the wife seeing because they would get shouted at etc ....seems to break the whole concept of partnership and turns into a dictatorship :)
Thankfully, I'm not one of those men. My wife would be pouring vodka into my drink!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I discussed this with my missus ages ago
we decided on an allowance each month to spend on whatever we like
no more or less no moaning or groaning
so i'm generally okay when TD release an album she described it as my only sin !!! :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:I discussed this with my missus ages ago
so i'm generally okay when TD release an album she described it as my only sin !!! :shock:

Thats a very understanding wife mate 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:

Money does burn too many holes in my wife and I's pocket. nearly 4000 cd's and not a tosser in the old bank account. :cry: I really need to slow down and realise I can buy every TD and related cd but must stop keeping up with too many other bands. :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:D As long as you know your limits financially there should be no problems. If I see TD items I will buy them and something else I had in mind will be put on the back burner for a while. However, I will not buy both items as if I were to do that then very shortly the black clouds would start to hover over me. Just a little management is all that is needed but TD seem to come first - I wonder why??

If I hear that someone has re-mortgaged their house to get TD items I will start to worry - for them!!

:D
Biggus Dickus
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:

Not that good an understanding haven't got a good s*x life though :shock:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

once a month for me mate,even my terrier is starting to look attractive these days :shock: :o :oops: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

I will advise the spammers :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

epsilon75 wrote:once a month for me mate,even my terrier is starting to look attractive these days :shock: :o :oops: :arrow:
How low can you stoop Colin? Your back must be getting better to get that low! :shock: My problem is that the Missus and son want to come to nearly every gig and so it costs me a small fortune! I don't mind really but now my son wants me to take him to gigs he wants to go to too!!! I'm just glad I've got a mate (Jules the Roadmeister) who will travel to the ends of the Earth to see TD and the Hawks and drags me off on a regular basis! Luckily the Missus doesn't mind and I probably wouldn't give a s**t if she did! She knows that music and gigs is 'my life' and I must admit she is very understanding! 8)
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Missus vs Giving up TD = Divorce :shock:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Jollyhawker wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:once a month for me mate,even my terrier is starting to look attractive these days :shock: :o :oops: :arrow:
How low can you stoop Colin? Your back must be getting better to get that low! :shock:

Neil
I have to say that is an absolute F****** corker mate :mrgreen: :mrgreen: