VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN

Lonely Cowboy
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN

Post by Lonely Cowboy »

What kind of project is it? Who knows more about it??
Any release date yet?

Quote from TD news: "Below you will find a photo from Edgar at the salt lake "EL MIRAGE" in California where he finished his landscape opus
"VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN" on August 25!! "

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. OSCAR WILDE
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

KINGBM, hopes he will look as fit and well as KINGEDGAR when bm hits his 60's

VFART? it no doubt will be another froesian opus
...The wise.....are silent.....
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Ed looks like he's lost some weight. Good. :-)

I still don't get the "odd" composition of the photo though! A proud man in black at a bleak-looking lake - ok so far - but standing behind a tiny MIDI controller keyboard plus a book/manual? Hmm. Dalinean, is that the word?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

bigmoog wrote:KINGBM, hopes he will look as fit and well as KINGEDGAR when bm hits his 60's

VFART? it no doubt will be another froesian opus
You said FART! :lol:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

VFART ... so it's just a virtual one 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

KINGBM, is looking forward to thee release of views from a red train, ever as ever the music must be dalinian :arrow: :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="bigmoog"]KINGBM, hopes he will look as fit and well as KINGEDGAR when bm hits his 60's

Not on Donor Kebab with all sauces and Chicken Tikka Massalla with Lamb Biryani and Singapore Chow Mein with Chicken balls and Barbecue sauce washed down with London Pride you wont :twisted:

Eff the diets i say,im going for the Frank Cannon look 8) :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

epsilon75 wrote:Not on Donor Kebab with all sauces and Chicken Tikka Massalla with Lamb Biryani and Singapore Chow Mein with Chicken balls and Barbecue sauce washed down with London Pride you wont :twisted:
Yes that's why Edgar will survive us all ... it's a miracle how the man runs on cabbage, carrots, sprouts and salad and then transforms all that chlorophyll energy into Summertime in Nagasaki. :wink:
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Michael66 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Not on Donor Kebab with all sauces and Chicken Tikka Massalla with Lamb Biryani and Singapore Chow Mein with Chicken balls and Barbecue sauce washed down with London Pride you wont :twisted:
Yes that's why Edgar will survive us all ... it's a miracle how the man runs on cabbage, carrots, sprouts and salad and then transforms all that chlorophyll energy into Summertime in Nagasaki. :wink:
You'd be amazed at the power a vegetarian diet gives you. Back 7 years ago, when I made the jump to a meatless diet, I gained about 5 pounds! That was amazing to me as I havent gained a pound in 20 years.
24db

Re: VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN

Post by 24db »

Lonely Cowboy wrote:What kind of project is it? Who knows more about it??
Any release date yet?

Quote from TD news: "Below you will find a photo from Edgar at the salt lake "EL MIRAGE" in California where he finished his landscape opus
it's about London
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Any release date yet?

it's about London
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Any release date yet?

it's about London
Surely it should be 'View from a red Bus' !
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

After Madcap's.... and Summer.... I am really very much looking forward to Views....
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Lonely Cowboy

Post by Lonely Cowboy »

Michael66 wrote:
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: What do ELEPHANTS eat?? ....They are veggies, too!! Phantastic animals!
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience. OSCAR WILDE
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Lonely Cowboy wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
LOL!!! :lol: :lol: What do ELEPHANTS eat?? ....They are veggies, too!! Phantastic animals!
Are you trying to say Edgar is related to an elephant :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink: