CD AVAILABILTY

sound beach
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

CD AVAILABILTY

Post by sound beach »

TDI RELEASES SEEM TO BE SCARCE.I LIVE ON LONG ISLAND I DO MY SHOPPING IN MANHATTAN. IM STILL LIVING IN THE DAYS OF EAST,JEAN D ARC,ORANGE LIGHT YRS CANT SEEM TO KEEP UP.I HAVE 30 CD NOW NOT INCLUDING NEPTUNES,ANTARKTIS AND 2 COPIES OF KOYOTO WITHOUT ARTWORK I WILL NEVER SEND OVERSEAS AGAIN OR BUY SONGS. FEELS GOOD TO SHARE INFO PEACE TO ALL
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

And peace to you as well... I'm not sure I understood your question, but TD cd's and lp's are hard to find in Denmark, so when I see some that I already have, I actually want to buy them :oops: .
I have to rely on the internet and my favourite place is Groove Unlimited
obiwankenomi

Post by obiwankenomi »

Pertou wrote: I have to rely on the internet and my favourite place is Groove Unlimited
Yes indeed. Groove Unlimited is one of the very few internet shops, who have a great variaty in Electronics for sale. And like Denmark, TD is hard to get in recordstores overhere (Holland) to. Every now and then you see a single copy passing buy and you better buy it, because most stores don't order new ones.
I was lucky to find a copy of Paradiso in a recordstore in Maassluis and the owner admitted it had got there by accident.

Obiwan
24db

Post by 24db »

obiwankenomi wrote:
Pertou wrote: I have to rely on the internet and my favourite place is Groove Unlimited
Yes indeed. Groove Unlimited is one of the very few internet shops, who have a great variaty in Electronics for sale. And like Denmark, TD is hard to get in recordstores overhere (Holland) to. Every now and then you see a single copy passing buy and you better buy it, because most stores don't order new ones.
I was lucky to find a copy of Paradiso in a recordstore in Maassluis and the owner admitted it had got there by accident.

Obiwan
I find Groove too slow, no point listing thousands of CDs if I have to wait months. CDS and SMD are far better, although SMD has more of a UK EM bias so I don't usually deal with them these days
obiwankenomi

Post by obiwankenomi »

Never had any problems with Groove being slow. Only takes some more time on pre-prders. Often you can order CD's before they are released, so those might take some waiting. For instance; “Madcap’s Flaming Duty” can be ordered, but it ain't officially released yet. So you will have to wait.

Obiwan
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

obiwankenomi wrote:Never had any problems with Groove being slow.
I find Groove being slow, but they have an excellent payment system, and a lot of rare stuff in stock.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Pertou wrote:
I find Groove being slow, but they have an excellent payment system, and a lot of rare stuff in stock.
Their website's a lesson to the others too. I have given up on CDS because of that.

As for TD stuff, I see no reason not to order direct from them now that they have paypal. Their postage maybe a little steep, but it is always insured postage and certainly quicker than any third party retailers, and the mark up is going back to TD's own empire.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

billythefish wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Their website's a lesson to the others too. I have given up on CDS because of that.

As for TD stuff, I see no reason not to order direct from them now that they have paypal. Their postage maybe a little steep, but it is always insured postage and certainly quicker than any third party retailers, and the mark up is going back to TD's own empire.
I don't buy from SMD because they didn't answer my emails where I asked them if they had some particular TD CDs. I only got a reply when I asked about CDs by a different artist.... which was a blunt reply, - "no, corrected".
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nobody is as slow as Quantum :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Nobody is as slow as Quantum :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
I normally have to wait about two weeks and surely you were forgetting Voiceprint. :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Talking of cd availability, why hasn't anybody got a copy of Blue Dawn in stock?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Groove is pretty slow too :x :x :x

takes weeks for their stuff to appear

8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:Talking of cd availability, why hasn't anybody got a copy of Blue Dawn in stock?

Could it be corrected as its now on the download page :?:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

Wish we had an online store like SMD and Groove here in the States! The shipping charges are killing me. :evil:

My sevice at SMD has been pretty good. Their SALE page has helped bring the total cost down.
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:Talking of cd availability, why hasn't anybody got a copy of Blue Dawn in stock?

Could it be corrected as its now on the download page :?:
There is a delay of two weeks.

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... c9107a01d6