Tangents- More Then One Version Of Box Set?

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangents- More Then One Version Of Box Set?

Post by cantosis »

Hi There,

I thought I got a bargain getting the Tangents box set of Ebay for £15 and still sealed and obviously not used.
I was bit surprised to see that it was different to the one I used to have. This one seems smaller and is like a book, where my other one was bigger and had a seperate booklet in it, this one is joined up like a little book.

I quite like it but was hoping for the one I used to have, any info please?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The one you have is the reissue. I read somewhere it was remastered but I don't think it needed it in the first place. 15 pounds is a good price for such a great box set.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

John is right,this is the re-issue but still a bargain at £15..........it is remastered but no better than the original IMHO :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:John is right,this is the re-issue but still a bargain at £15..........it is remastered but no better than the original IMHO :wink:
so do you have both versions? bit strange to remaster it again whern the original version was remasters of older material anyway :?:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:John is right,this is the re-issue but still a bargain at £15..........it is remastered but no better than the original IMHO :wink:
so do you have both versions? bit strange to remaster it again whern the original version was remasters of older material anyway :?:
Yes.................and IMHO there is no difference apart from the package :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Exactly - its remastered packaging

Still a s**t concept in my view and I dislike it intensly... :x