ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

cantosis wrote:
bigmoog wrote:6 euros for the ep was an effin bargain imho....top music...

the ep is as the others, superb snapshots of current edgar/tang music

i for one rate the current output at least as good as the eighties :arrow:

Definately agree, I have made a playlist on my ipod of all the EP`s and I play it even more then my Global Communication stuff :shock:.

Edgar is definately getting better with age, I really went off TD for a period in the 90s but TD is like a good wife, you might drift away and try other kinkier things but your always going to come back in the end.
Hmmm...not sure about your analogy, but I get your drift! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:If Edgar keeps doing music this good I will be very happy.
Have to agree Matthew,EF is really on top form at the moment IMHO :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

cantosis wrote:Edgar is definately getting better with age, I really went off TD for a period in the 90s but TD is like a good wife, you might drift away and try other kinkier things but your always going to come back in the end.
The 90s were a dreadful time for music in general, weren't they?
But I can remember when that time ended regarding TD: June 12, 1999, 8 pm. That's when TD played the Mars Polaris Concert in Osnabrück. Twenty minutes into the concert I felt something like complete euphoria, thinking ... "oh my god, oh my god they're good again!". Somehow they got that panoramic feel to their music back again then.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Michael66 wrote:
cantosis wrote:Edgar is definately getting better with age, I really went off TD for a period in the 90s but TD is like a good wife, you might drift away and try other kinkier things but your always going to come back in the end.
But I can remember when that time ended regarding TD: June 12, 1999, 8 pm. That's when TD played the Mars Polaris Concert in Osnabrück. Twenty minutes into the concert I felt something like complete euphoria, thinking ... "oh my god, oh my god they're good again!". Somehow they got that panoramic feel to their music back again then.
The one thing about current TD that does grate me a bit is there is just too many albums being released and when I see an album like Cyberjam Collection I do get a bit mad because its basically 50% Goblins Club with a couple of older tracks thrown in.

You could say dont buy it if you dont want it but TD fans like o collect everything TD and things like this is taking advantage

Is there any point to Cyberjam collection apart from money making?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

cantosis wrote:
Michael66 wrote:
The one thing about current TD that does grate me a bit is there is just too many albums being released and when I see an album like Cyberjam Collection I do get a bit mad because its basically 50% Goblins Club with a couple of older tracks thrown in.

You could say dont buy it if you dont want it but TD fans like o collect everything TD and things like this is taking advantage

I must confess, I haven't bothered with any of these compilations. Then again I still have a great many "regular" albums to purchase, before delving into compilations. I can see how annoying it is for others though and I do feel it is unnecessary. Occasionally a new track will surface on one of these albums, but that doesn't justify the purchase price. I always think it is better to wait until you have an albums worth of new stuff, before release. As you point out, financial gain is the primary reason for the releases.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

cantosis wrote:
Michael66 wrote:

Hi Cantosis,
DEFINITLY YES!!! THERE IS STILL HUMAN LIFE OUTSIDE THE FAN MICROCOSM ENJOYING THE NEW COMPILATIONS.... :wink:
Daily mails from all over the world prove that we do the right thing.
People very much enjoy them and the new sound quality is extraordinary.

Cheers,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I have to say that the sound quality is rather excellent :arrow: I myself enjoy them especially "Tangines Scales" 8) cool artwork to 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Michael66 wrote: The 90s were a dreadful time for music in general, weren't they?

Hi Cantosis,
DEFINITLY YES!!! THERE IS STILL HUMAN LIFE OUTSIDE THE FAN MICROCOSM ENJOYING THE NEW COMPILATIONS.... :wink:

Cheers,

Thats fair enough. I have to admit I did buy Ocean Waves because a few of the tracks did turn me on. I like the cover artwork as well.
Last edited by cantosis on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

...'FAN MICROCOSM....'

great title for the new TD Album due Jan 2008 :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Janus

Post by Janus »

bigmoog wrote:...'FAN MICROCOSM....'

great title for the new TD Album due Jan 2008 :idea:
:idea:
Image :wink: :arrow:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: great stuff Chris.........hint hint :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:lol:

ah.....photoshoppe :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote::lol: :lol: :mrgreen: great stuff Chris.........hint hint :wink:
Yes Colin, my way of a low key hint :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

cantosis wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
cantosis wrote: The one thing about current TD that does grate me a bit is there is just too many albums being released and when I see an album like Cyberjam Collection I do get a bit mad because its basically 50% Goblins Club with a couple of older tracks thrown in.

Hi Cantosis,

Cheers,

Thats fair enough. I have to admit I did buy Ocean Waves because a few of the tracks did turn me on. I like the cover artwork as well.
Again it's down to fan choice i personally haven't bought any of these releases but that's through personal choice i much prefer new music
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

alipaul wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote: Hi Cantosis,

Cheers,

Again it's down to fan choice i personally haven't bought any of these releases but that's through personal choice i much prefer new music
I chose to get Ocean Waves Collection as I hadn't got Quinoa and I was very glad that I did as the sound quality is extremely high quality and as a result, I enjoy listening more often now to tracks I already had like Hamlet and Sundance Kid, in particular. I'm looking forward to getting Tangerines Scales as there are so many wonderful tracks that I expect will be in extremely high sound quality aswell. I'm also looking forward to Autumn in Nagasaki and Views from a red train, etc.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”