ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

Cheers Tim, over 2300 words, and I haven't made it to the fan meet yet. Just skip the boring parts!
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:Cheers Tim, over 2300 words, and I haven't made it to the fan meet yet. Just skip the boring parts!
Something to look forward to, when I get back from my holiday Jacob!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Hobo wrote:
Pertou wrote:Cheers Tim, over 2300 words, and I haven't made it to the fan meet yet. Just skip the boring parts!
Something to look forward to, when I get back from my holiday Jacob!
2600 words in Danish so far, and I've just entered Taunusstraße on my way to the pre-meet. I can't understand why Chris N. got the reputation as a bad tour guide, I'm much worse...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

sparrow wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Note : I’ll start planning too buy this CD (Single) for one night in single as early by next year on 2008.

:!: :?: :arrow:
They'll probably be sold out by then Pete.

Hey don’t you worry Sparrow.
Well Looking forward on second week of January 2008. :wink:

Note: Right after the New Year Party Hangover. :lol: :wink:

Set Released date on January 08, 2008 :wink:

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

A very good wee disc by EF. I've listened three times and both tracks are top notch. I love the unusual sequencing on track one. This and Bells of Accra are the two must have ep's. Classic TD IMO.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:A very good wee disc by EF. I've listened three times and both tracks are top notch. I love the unusual sequencing on track one. This and Bells of Accra are the two must have ep's. Classic TD IMO.
Must agree John.............two very good releases 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

It must be a good Music Single.

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Christmas came early this morning. A big parcel from Germany containing some CDs and a DVD. It also contained some sort of picture thing but someone had scribbled on it so I chucked it in the bin. :shock:

...only kidding.

Been looking forward to hearing One Night in Space for ages, after all the positive things you guys have been saying about it. As for the start sounding a little like Kr*ftw*rk, I have to say I thought you were yanking my chain but you're absolutely right. Mind you it's not long before it takes on a more Tangerine Dreaminess and, though I've only spun it a couple of times, it sounds great. It immediately brought back happy memories of Frankfurt and Berhnard cranking out the main riff on the guitar. Role on the DVD.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Christmas came early this morning. A big parcel from Germany containing some CDs and a DVD. It also contained some sort of picture thing but someone had scribbled on it so I chucked it in the bin. :shock:

...only kidding.

Been looking forward to hearing One Night in Space for ages, after all the positive things you guys have been saying about it. As for the start sounding a little like Kr*ftw*rk, I have to say I thought you were yanking my chain but you're absolutely right. Mind you it's not long before it takes on a more Tangerine Dreaminess and, though I've only spun it a couple of times, it sounds great. It immediately brought back happy memories of Frankfurt and Berhnard cranking out the main riff on the guitar. Role on the DVD.
Post on a Sunday Chris !. Are the Royal mail making up for the days stood around burning oil cans ?

Its a great CD & DVD
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Christmas came early this morning. A big parcel from Germany containing some CDs and a DVD. It also contained some sort of picture thing but someone had scribbled on it so I chucked it in the bin. :shock:

...only kidding.

Post on a Sunday Chris !. Are the Royal mail making up for the days stood around burning oil cans ?

Its a great CD & DVD
Post on a Sunday!!! heck no. It arrived yesterday but I wasn't home. My wife didn't think it important enough to phone me at work. Heretic. Burn her at the stake I say.

May be not.

She's got to make the Sunday lunch first.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Glad you got your goodies Chris. ONIS is a stormer and has had several plays today. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Glad you got your goodies Chris. ONIS is a stormer and has had several plays today. :D
Mick, remind me, I'm not deluding myself, but there is some real magic on the title track?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Glad you got your goodies Chris. ONIS is a stormer and has had several plays today. :D
Mick, remind me, I'm not deluding myself, but there is some real magic on the title track?
The 'Tron Wizard has placed a beguiling charm on it. No-one is immune!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:

...only kidding.

Its a great CD & DVD
Post on a Sunday!!! heck no. It arrived yesterday but I wasn't home. My wife didn't think it important enough to phone me at work. Heretic. Burn her at the stake I say.

May be not.

She's got to make the Sunday lunch first.
I going to burn mine as it becomes too cold and the goverment gives it's cold winter payments out......................................not good she's just come home ............................nice to see you love :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
You're not wrong there guys.

I've spun it a few times already and am very pleased. Still can't get my head around how Edgar/TD keep doing this. We've had so much good music from them lately, surely it can't last.

TD's recent CDs are forming a long orderly queue in front of the CD player.