ONE NIGHT IN SPACE CD

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I received the cd and the dvd this day with the Z.O.G 47 (beautiful)
The tracks of "one night in space are very good as always.

It's a great day after bad news last week (the bad performance from the fFrance in the rugby cup ,and the end of VITN)

Thank you to my postman and thank you Edgar.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I am so enjoying 'One night in space' and I love the track, 'I could hear it when the moon collapsed on broadway'. 8)

Very pleased to get the Zoom-o- Graphic aswell.... I am going to the shops to choose a very good frame for it. :D
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Hopefully it'll continue for a while yet, do you think this is due to the involvement of TQ in the band ?
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Hopefully it'll continue for a while yet, do you think this is due to the involvement of TQ in the band ?
Apparently "The Bells of Accra" is Edgar's own work as in Suin :arrow: Im guessing most of the latest eps have been mostly EFs work but dont quote me on it.......i could be wrong :arrow: Whatever/whoever has done what,the band are on top form now IMHO :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
razor

Post by razor »

I recieved my copy of One night in Space today and I must say that the first song is the best out of the two :) But I will soon like the second track just as much. It will only take some time for me to learn to like it :)

Top Notch EP! :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote:Hopefully it'll continue for a while yet, do you think this is due to the involvement of TQ in the band ?
Apparently "The Bells of Accra" is Edgar's own work as in Suin :arrow: Im guessing most of the latest eps have been mostly EFs work but dont quote me on it.......i could be wrong :arrow: Whatever/whoever has done what,the band are on top form now IMHO :D 8)
Yes they are, but there maybe a bit of TQ's influence in there as i think even edgar said that he is affected musically by people he works with.

By the way this isn't a bad thing i love the new stuff find it more adventrous
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Listening to this for the utmost time today and I'm in love with it. I really liked One Night in Space from the first moment but have found with repeated listening that the second track, the gloriously titled 'I Could Hear It When The Moon Collapsed on Broadway', is equally as good.

So a big thank you to Edgar and the TD gang for yet another great EP.

...and for the Zoom-o-graphic, which is just gorgeous. Must find a frame for it.
JD

Post by JD »

I wonder if it'll end up as a download for people like me who dont like CDs anymore ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

JD wrote:I wonder if it'll end up as a download for people like me who dont like CDs anymore ?
Or 12" for people, like me who loves dynamic range? Towards The Evening Star on 12" mmmm :D
JD

Post by JD »

Pertou wrote:
JD wrote:I wonder if it'll end up as a download for people like me who dont like CDs anymore ?
Or 12" for people, like me who loves dynamic range? Towards The Evening Star on 12" mmmm :D
Do you like scratches and dust too ;) ...actually life doesnt allow for CDs anymore ..I buy one and the only time it gets played is when its transferring to my ipod.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

JD wrote:Do you like scratches and dust too ;) .
Oh yeah!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Pertou wrote:
Oh yeah!
I don't mind a crackly record at all. As long as it plays freely with no jumps or sticks I love playing vinyl. OK some LP's can be tedious to listen to if they are in pretty poor condition but if you look after the good ones they last and last and last. I went over ten years without buying vinyl until one day I picked up a copy of 'Firestarter' which made me seek out more and more vinyl. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:
Pertou wrote:
Oh yeah!
I don't mind a crackly record at all. As long as it plays freely with no jumps or sticks I love playing vinyl. OK some LP's can be tedious to listen to if they are in pretty poor condition but if you look after the good ones they last and last and last. I went over ten years without buying vinyl until one day I picked up a copy of 'Firestarter' which made me seek out more and more vinyl. :D
the US version of the Firestarter OST had some of the worst surface noise that I've ever heard, well...on my copy anyway
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:
Pertou wrote: Oh yeah!
the US version of the Firestarter OST had some of the worst surface noise that I've ever heard, well...on my copy anyway
Mine was exactly the same mate,it has to be a bad batch of pressings :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
sparrow wrote: I don't mind a crackly record at all. As long as it plays freely with no jumps or sticks I love playing vinyl. OK some LP's can be tedious to listen to if they are in pretty poor condition but if you look after the good ones they last and last and last. I went over ten years without buying vinyl until one day I picked up a copy of 'Firestarter' which made me seek out more and more vinyl. :D
Mine was exactly the same mate,it has to be a bad batch of pressings :arrow:
I was forced to play it...WET...which you can only do once!