Autumn In Hiroshima

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Autumn In Hiroshima

Post by Froesesque »

Ok guys, what are you expecting in regards to the next Five atomic seasons release?????

I know that Tangerine dream have this brilliant ability to surprise the socks of us fans - but I thought a little speculation wouldn't hurt!!!

Personally I think it will contain a selection of meditative passages to reflect the time Mr H.T spent in the Monastary near Hiroshima after the attacks + darker passages to reflect the aftermath of such awful events. But who am I to say?

Do you think the shear emotion of Summer in Nagasaki can be topped? even though I think Edgar did a brilliant job on his own I'd like to see a few contributions from Thorsen ( and even Linda) on AIH :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

we will know in two weeks :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:we will know in two weeks :wink:
Have you heard from HIM Moogie ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im sure there is more Froese magic to come,the first two instalments have been extremely pleasing on the ears.......maybe TQ will contribute to the next one as he did the first 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well i did on the 7th :D

not long now :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Edgar playing an electric guitar solo would be so expressive.

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
timer

Post by timer »

With the current TD being of exceptional quality, I can only imagine how I want the next installment to sound, and I just know Edgar will demolish my thoughts with another storming opus.

Can't wait 8)
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I hope they release Autumn in Hiroshima together with Edgar's new "Views from a Red Train", for keeping our postage costs low.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

New CD From Tangerine Dream.

:!: :arrow:
exit81

Post by exit81 »

I hear it's going to be done entirely on acoustic guitar, bongos and mouth organ with a few sheep samples thrown in (or is that Winter in Baa-rnsley?. :shock:
batman

Post by batman »

I wait, boys.......
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

exit81 wrote:I hear it's going to be done entirely on acoustic guitar, bongos and mouth organ with a few sheep samples thrown in (or is that Winter in Baa-rnsley?. :shock:

Shaun (avid TD listener) says: But they already had sheep sounds back in 1976!
3 AM At The Border Of The Marsh From Okefenokee, 6:55 - 7:02 ...

Shaun's grandpa still vividly remembers one day back in '75. The flock had just finished their evening meal of tasty hemp straw and they were watching a beautiful red-golden sunset, when suddenly two of the TD guys came over the hills, packed with tape recorders & microphones.... 3rd guy had stayed at the Manor though... he still hadn't finished studying his tape recorders' instruction manual and so felt rather unprepared for a day out. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:
exit81 wrote:I hear it's going to be done entirely on acoustic guitar, bongos and mouth organ with a few sheep samples thrown in (or is that Winter in Baa-rnsley?. :shock:

Shaun (avid TD listener) says: But they already had sheep sounds back in 1976!
3 AM At The Border Of The Marsh From Okefenokee, 6:55 - 7:02 ...

Shaun's grandpa still vividly remembers one day back in '75. The flock had just finished their evening meal of tasty hemp straw and they were watching a beautiful red-golden sunset, when suddenly two of the TD guys came over the hills, packed with tape recorders & microphones.... 3rd guy had stayed at the Manor though... he still hadn't finished studying his tape recorders' instruction manual and so felt rather unprepared for a day out. :wink:
hmmm seem to remember TD actually recorded animal noises in Berlin zoo :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Those sheep noises were recorded in the welsh countryside on TDs visits to Cardiff in 1974-76........... 8)
Nah...it's Peter Baumann gone ferral and you know it ;)