Frankfurt 'One Night in Space' DVD

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:Is it Armin Theissen in the top right, wearing a DM3 shirt? You are right about Tangerman.
Dont think it is but dont quote me on it :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Some very cool photos there. I'm going to have to redo my PC wallpaper.

Are these the ones we're going to be voting for?
24db

Post by 24db »

No...unless you want to mate ;)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I was wonder it start plan too put on the Photo Galley on this DVD Format. :?:

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Instead of Spot the ball, Spot the TD fan !!!! :shock:

Just on my way out of the door :roll:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

am I the only one not to be besotted with the TD cover girls ? They average at best :? :wink:
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

JD wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:Brilliant photos there and I've set one of the photos of Linda to my desktop background. 8)

am I the only one not to be besotted with the TD cover girls ? They average at best :? :wink:
What area do you live in the UK? If the average women in your area are as good or as average as Linda and Iris, I want to go there and see them.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
JD

Post by JD »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
JD wrote:

What area do you live in the UK? If the average women in your area are as good or as average as Linda and Iris, I want to go there and see them.
:D no not in my area .....its hard to tell the men from the Women !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
JD

Post by JD »

bigmoog wrote:when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:
yeah but you'll say that cos you think they might read this and then you'd have no chance of getting off with them net time you meet ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

JD wrote:
bigmoog wrote:when linda and iris arrived at the pub pre-gig.......they looked stunning...they are beautiful women enhanced by their sense of humour and good grace amongst the company of td fans :arrow:
yeah but you'll say that cos you think they might read this and then you'd have no chance of getting off with them net time you meet ;)

no chance of that, as I am too busy attending to Ms BM's needs and also have me eyes on a friend of hers who is very good at pulling a pint :arrow: :arrow:
JD

Post by JD »

bigmoog wrote:
JD wrote:

no chance of that, as I am too busy attending to Ms BM's needs and also have me eyes on a friend of hers who is very good at pulling a pint :arrow: :arrow:
:shock: delete that post in case she reads it :twisted:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:wink:

im not removing the post......me better half knows full well that I only have an eye for her :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians: