Frankfurt 'One Night in Space' DVD

JD
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by JD »

24db wrote:great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians:

Haha couldnt you have found a photo of Linda to back up that claim where she didnt look possessed ;) Mind you, it is Halloween !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

[quote="24db"]great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:
24db wrote:great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians
I heard you the first time ;)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

JD wrote:
24db wrote:
24db wrote:great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians
I heard you the first time ;)
double post, in error to your 'humour'...sorry chap
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:
JD wrote:
24db wrote: I heard you the first time ;)
double post, in error to your 'humour'...sorry chap
I cant help thinking you weren't serious about my 'humour' :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Very true Andy. I've been much impressed by both Iris and Linda's playing the last few times I've seen TD live. At the Astoria show Iris's playing was little short of amazing. Linda has been quiet and reserved but been playing some really great flute, recorder, sax, etc.
timer

Post by timer »

Come on TD/Eastgate, release something ,I want to purchase something !
24db

Post by 24db »

[quote="24db"]great looking women, but more importantly very good musicians:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

You know what...............being up close to Linda in Frankfurt made me realise what a very attractive woman she really is.........ok,im may be some fat old dustbin man from the valleys,but i can spot a bit of class when i see it..............amazing looks....
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:

Very true Andy. I've been much impressed by both Iris and Linda's playing the last few times I've seen TD live. At the Astoria show Iris's playing was little short of amazing. Linda has been quiet and reserved but been playing some really great flute, recorder, sax, etc.
very true mate
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:You know what...............being up close to Linda in Frankfurt made me realise what a very attractive woman she really is.........ok,im may be some fat old dustbin man from the valleys,but i can spot a bit of class when i see it..............amazing looks....
Had my arm around her waist at one point in the after show meet :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:You know what...............being up close to Linda in Frankfurt made me realise what a very attractive woman she really is.........ok,im may be some fat old dustbin man from the valleys,but i can spot a bit of class when i see it..............amazing looks....
I always knew you were a ladies man mate,you lucky old devil......ssshhhh dont tell er indoors :wink:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote:
I always knew you were a ladies man mate,you lucky old devil......ssshhhh dont tell er indoors :wink:
I told her already mate rubbed it in a bit about linda being thinner and more attractive than her showed her Tim's photos...................still carrying the scars from the knife wounds :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote: Had my arm around her waist at one point in the after show meet :oops:
I told her already mate rubbed it in a bit about linda being thinner and more attractive than her showed her Tim's photos...................still carrying the scars from the knife wounds :shock:
You must have been on a death wish Darren :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
alipaul wrote: Had my arm around her waist at one point in the after show meet :oops:
ouch...duck and weave mate!