Parisian Dreams Bootleg

phaedra1974
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Parisian Dreams Bootleg

Post by phaedra1974 »

Hello!

I´ve got a question. Two days ago I bought the LP-bootleg "Parisian Dreams Too" by a seller in america. Now I´m waiting for my package.

Today I heard that there exist two different bootlegs "Parisian Dreams" and "Parisian Dreams Too". Now I wanted to search for it but couldn´t find out more about it. The website "Voices in the net" is closed and the book "Voices in the dunes" mentioned only "Parisian Dreams".

Can anybody tell me the difference between the two bootlegs? Are they both LP bootlegs and what is the tracklist?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Contact me offline at convention24@yahoo.co.uk :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
exit81

Post by exit81 »

They form two parts of the same concert. The set list is the same as the Cleveland 86 official release, though I'm not sure about the encores.
24db

Post by 24db »

it also contains what was 'probably' the best versions of Dolphin Dance from the whole 1986 tour...brilliant stuff
timer

Post by timer »

From what I can remember of these recordings is that the quality is extremely good.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:From what I can remember of these recordings is that the quality is extremely good.
Spot on..............very very good quality Tim :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

And the set was very good on the 86 tour ,i remember fondly the Bristol and Hammersmith gigs on the uk leg ,stunning set with the incredble Ride on a ray / Vermillion Sands (opps, that me ejected from the forum :oops: ).
Not forgetting the Legend outake at the end of the set - bliss :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I own the Three Tier Drean On boot which is a CD version of parisian dreams & fatures part two of the show. Great quality but extremely rare as is the TTDO triple set which I tried to win on e bay but it sold 100 quid over my budget.
ant

Post by ant »

:D One of my favourite TD gig bootlegs!! :D
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:I own the Three Tier Drean On boot which is a CD version of parisian dreams & fatures part two of the show. Great quality but extremely rare as is the TTDO triple set which I tried to win on e bay but it sold 100 quid over my budget.
Ive got both of those sets John and they took a long time to get.. :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:I own the Three Tier Drean On boot which is a CD version of parisian dreams & fatures part two of the show. Great quality but extremely rare as is the TTDO triple set which I tried to win on e bay but it sold 100 quid over my budget.
Do you have Electronic Orgy Colin? I've never seen it turn up on e bay. I just wonder if this thread will be locked :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Do you have Electronic Orgy Colin? I've never seen it turn up on e bay. I just wonder if this thread will be locked :roll:
Yes John.........but only on CDR............im not saying another word :wink: :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Ive got both of those sets John and they took a long time to get.. :arrow:
Yes John.........but only on CDR............im not saying another word :wink: :wink:
Uhhh..... shock, horror.... not a bootleg of a bootleg? :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Um yes Chris :oops: :cry:
24db

Post by 24db »

reminds me I have a spare copy I need to find a fan for