ONE NIGHT IN SPACE

wayfarer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by wayfarer »

sorry guys! My post on Streethawk was supposed to be a new thread. :oops:

It probably wasn't all that welcome anyway. :lol:
timer

Post by timer »

wayfarer wrote:sorry guys! My post on Streethawk was supposed to be a new thread. :oops:

Any new thread is more than welcome & relevant !
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

timer wrote:
wayfarer wrote:sorry guys! My post on Streethawk was supposed to be a new thread. :oops:

sure it is, 8)

in 2003 when joined the previous forum, a new thread from me wasn't welcomed ... because I appearently hadn't read all the posts in the forum, or as a minimum used the search function...

:lol:
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:

sure it is, 8)

in 2003 when joined the previous forum, a new thread from me wasn't welcomed ... because I appearently hadn't read all the posts in the forum, or as a minimum used the search function...

That was Tangmaster. He ripped and shredded anyone who made a post on a previous topic. He had 5000+ posts and 90% of them were yelling at people to use the search function. Thankfully, he isnt here much these days so you can feel free and relaxed to post any topic you want.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

:oops:
timer

Post by timer »

No one should feel intimidated - this is a forum - freedom of speech ! :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:No one should feel intimidated - this is a forum - freedom of speech ! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:No one should feel intimidated - this is a forum - freedom of speech ! :lol:
Is he allowed to say that? :wink:
hansx

Post by hansx »

rattymouse wrote:
Pertou wrote:
timer wrote: Any new thread is more than welcome & relevant !
sure it is, 8)

That was Tangmaster. He ripped and shredded anyone who made a post on a previous topic. He had 5000+ posts and 90% of them were yelling at people to use the search function. Thankfully, he isnt here much these days so you can feel free and relaxed to post any topic you want.
He stops here from time to time. Have to defend tje other Hans. He did have a lot of postings, but mostly it were good commends in my opinion. Of course there were minor items, but what do you want with so much items. The more you write on a forum, the greater the chance that anyone doesn't like your posting. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If thats a fact there are a few of us who need to get out of here pronto :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:If thats a fact there are a few of us who need to get out of here pronto :arrow:
I didn't say or meant that. :D
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
Is he allowed to say that? :wink:
Probably not ! :D
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

hansx wrote:
rattymouse wrote:
Pertou wrote: sure it is, 8)

He stops here from time to time. Have to defend tje other Hans. He did have a lot of postings, but mostly it were good commends in my opinion. Of course there were minor items, but what do you want with so much items. The more you write on a forum, the greater the chance that anyone doesn't like your posting. :D
Mostly he was bleating on about how everyone should use the search function. I know, I saw and read 'em all.
timer

Post by timer »

I think most of are guilty of repeating a few things on here - but its certainly no need to start up a war of words with each other.

Sometimes I just don't know where people get off on doing this to others.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I see it a lot on the Marillion forum, but then there are a few self-opinionated people on there, that think everyone should agree with their POV. :roll: