TD - UNIVERSE - new items for sale !!

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD - UNIVERSE - new items for sale !!

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

TD UNIVERSE is filled up again! Just have a look!

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Very nice items 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Items there i would very much like to have especially the Oediphus Piece..
Do Eastgate do finance :idea: :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

was just asking myself what might be the rationale behind 3 x € 477,25 ... Edgar's expected electricity bill for the studio in 2007? :wink:
Time for the Unplugged album ... :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:was just asking myself what might be the rationale behind 3 x € 477,25 ... Edgar's expected electricity bill for the studio in 2007? :wink:
it's those fingerless gloves man...they're expensive ;)
24db

Re: TD - UNIVERSE - new items for sale !!

Post by 24db »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Regards,
EB, is there any chance you could do a better description of these items (number of pages, how many annotations, who's hand writing)?, I'm sure it would help sell these items.

cheers
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Michael66 wrote:was just asking myself what might be the rationale behind 3 x € 477,25 ... Edgar's expected electricity bill for the studio in 2007? :wink:
it's those fingerless gloves man...they're expensive ;)
I've got some he can have. Now that Winter is here my Summer cycling gloves are redundant. Mind you they're pretty mucky and they smell like something has died in them. :wink:
batman

Re: TD - UNIVERSE - new items for sale !!

Post by batman »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:Hi Guys,

Regards,
Ohhh.......THANKS ADMIN....... :D :D :D :D :D :D
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
timer

Post by timer »

Im surprised all three items are still available, since they were put up at 2 last night.

I do fancy the Flashpoint score, and the O T score for its history, but like all of you it's a lot of money - nice items though.
JD

Post by JD »

timer wrote:Im surprised all three items are still available, since they were put up at 2 last night.

I do fancy the Flashpoint score, and the O T score for its history, but like all of you it's a lot of money - nice items though.
Its not the score though is it ? isnt it just notes on what music they want to put in specific bit of the film ? wont it be stuff like "up tempo track needed for 1.24-2-56 where police car speeds off" ??? or have i misunderstood ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
timer

Post by timer »

I imagined these to be the same as the previous White Eagle with Orchestra one that came up a while ago - I believe that was the score with editting notes by TD
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Im surprised all three items are still available, since they were put up at 2 last night.

Me too Tim. Can't see me sneaking that past my wife.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:I imagined these to be the same as the previous White Eagle with Orchestra one that came up a while ago - I believe that was the score with editting notes by TD
Would i be right in saying the music for Mojave plan with orchestra is in one of the old TD fan club magazines,im sure ive got it here somewhere :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:I imagined these to be the same as the previous White Eagle with Orchestra one that came up a while ago - I believe that was the score with editting notes by TD
Would i be right in saying the music for Mojave plan with orchestra is in one of the old TD fan club magazines,im sure ive got it here somewhere :arrow:
spot on Colin
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
spot on Colin
Thanks,i thought it was in there...........ive got it here with about 6 other mags somewhere and the TD badge pinned to it :arrow: