The Keep: Special Screening in London with Q&A in 2008

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:I would love to see a screening of Sorceror, with EF and WF doing a QA.......
That would be a very interesting spectacle, but i doubt if that will happen.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
timer wrote:And you think im Childish !
?

he was aiming it at me
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:Anyway I am going to stop posting on this topic as I don`t want to sabotage Andy`s original topic which actually has some very usefull info on it.

maybe ill start a topic about this in its own right, as I do think it is worth people getting things of their chest, its better to talk about things openly rather then resulting to personal attacks or flame wars.

sorry for going way of topic Andy....

:arrow:
cheers Matthew
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:Anyway I am going to stop posting on this topic as I don`t want to sabotage Andy`s original topic which actually has some very usefull info on it.

maybe ill start a topic about this in its own right, as I do think it is worth people getting things of their chest, its better to talk about things openly rather then resulting to personal attacks or flame wars.

cheers Matthew

You know the score here Andy,ive spoken to you on enough occasions about it........But i will refrain from posting about it on this thread. :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

cheers Matthew

You know the score here Andy,ive spoken to you on enough occasions about it........But i will refrain from posting about it on this thread. :arrow:
Yes mate

perhaps Matthew can start another thread? we can then take a deep breath, discuss it and then 'perhaps' concentrate on 'the most important' thing here...we like TD's music.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Thats the only reason ive spent the amount of time here i have........Tangerine Dream & the music. People know my passion for this band.. I think i will end it on that note on this thread :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:Thats the only reason ive spent the amount of time here i have........Tangerine Dream & the music. People know my passion for this band.. I think i will end it on that note on this thread :arrow:
Somehow I doubt it !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Thats the only reason ive spent the amount of time here i have........Tangerine Dream & the music. People know my passion for this band.. I think i will end it on that note on this thread :arrow:
Somehow I doubt it !
For me it will be mate :wink: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I think I`ll go and try and rent The Keep seems I have never seen it.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Somehow I doubt it !
Good man.

Anyone finding out about tickets for this ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote: Somehow I doubt it !
Good man.

Anyone finding out about tickets for this ?
Still awaiting some news Tim,and obviously the prices :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

cantosis wrote:I think I`ll go and try and rent The Keep seems I have never seen it.

I still search for the TD soundtrack on VINYL...I will pay 1,000 quid for the real thing :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:
cantosis wrote:I think I`ll go and try and rent The Keep seems I have never seen it.

I still search for the TD soundtrack on VINYL...I will pay 1,000 quid for the real thing :idea:

really? i`ll get searching :shock:
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:

Can't you get one from that old geezer in your avatar photo ?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

Can't you get one from that old geezer in your avatar photo ?
He aint got one,i asked him :arrow: