Voiceprint Radio

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Voiceprint Radio

Post by Chris Monk »

Found this on the Voiceprint webpage:

Voiceprint is happy to say the initial response to their new dedicated web radio website has been excellent. The new website features music and interviews from your favourite Voiceprint artists. There are already many varied and diverse programmes available to listen to on the Voiceprint Web Radio Station, including Exclusive interviews with Jo Fletcher, Daevid Allen, Larry Fast and the popular Mix n Match programmes where you can listen to many of the artists who release albums through Voiceprint. In the coming months we expect to have exclusive interviews and features from the following artists: Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese, Patrick Moraz, Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, the late Ian Wallace, Annie Haslam and a whole host of other Voiceprint artists. There will also be more Mix and Match programmes featuring a varied playlist of Voiceprint artists. So for more music and more interviews throughout 2007 just go here: www.voiceprintwebradio.com

And stay Tuned!!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Looking forward to the one on TD and Edgar 8)

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
24db

Re: Voiceprint Radio

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Found this on the Voiceprint webpage:

Voiceprint is happy to say the initial response to their new dedicated web radio website has been excellent. The new website features music and interviews from your favourite Voiceprint artists. There are already many varied and diverse programmes available to listen to on the Voiceprint Web Radio Station, including Exclusive interviews with Jo Fletcher, Daevid Allen, Larry Fast and the popular Mix n Match programmes where you can listen to many of the artists who release albums through Voiceprint. In the coming months we expect to have exclusive interviews and features from the following artists: Tangerine Dream, Edgar Froese, Patrick Moraz, Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, the late Ian Wallace, Annie Haslam and a whole host of other Voiceprint artists. There will also be more Mix and Match programmes featuring a varied playlist of Voiceprint artists. So for more music and more interviews throughout 2007 just go here: www.voiceprintwebradio.com

And stay Tuned!!
I think VP are referring to their old interview with Edgar, they never update their blurb
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:

And stay Tuned!!
I think VP are referring to their old interview with Edgar, they never update their blurb

is that the one that was on i-tunes? very good interview that. Edgar came across very well.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

And stay Tuned!!

is that the one that was on i-tunes? very good interview that. Edgar came across very well.
the MFD one, sans the long instrumental track on the end
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

yeh thats the one.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:yeh thats the one.
VP did a new page for this recently and I thought it might be something new, but it just links to the same old interview
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
VP did a new page for this recently and I thought it might be something new, but it just links to the same old interview

It was always a treat to hear interviews with Edgar, there is one I heard in the 90s with I think Ashley Franklin where he was talking about doing tangents, think there was a brief chat with Jerome as well. that was my favorite interview with edgar. I`ll have to see if I can locate it again.
Last edited by cantosis on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:

It was always a treat to hear interviews with Edgar, there is one I heard in the 90s with I think Ashley Franklin where he was talking about doing tangents, think there was a brief chat with Jerome as well. that was my interviews with edgar. I`ll have to see if I can locate it again.
From memory there's a brief 'transcribed' excerpt from this still online.

You should checkout the Lou Gentile (Paranormal radio)* interview with Edgar (and the DJ Wade Gordon)...it was originally about 2 hours long (with music). Edgar was interviewed over the phone at 4am in Berlin...Wade and Lou were killing themselves he was still awake...very funny inteview...parts of which make up the FAQ on this site.

* Chris Newman was also interviewed by Lou when he did his album about Roswell
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:

And stay Tuned!!
Yep did wonder whether it was a new one or not. Just have to wait and see.