Orange Odyssey DVD

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

tdfan wrote:
hansx wrote:One thing, why didn't they start the dvd with the upcoming of the group on stage instead of after ghe first notes of Girl on the stairs :?:
I believe there was a litte mishap at the start of the concert that they had to cut. From a previous post:

at the start of the performance, the music began (Girls on the stairs) on the precise moment when the speaker was also beginning his word introduction to the the band. So the speaker remained a few moments on the stage, while the curtains were falling, wondering what was happening and what he has to do. Edgar also seemed a little surprised to see him still on stage. And after 3 words and 5 seconds of hesitation, he left the stage (kind of put out)...
Aha, that makes it more clear. Shame.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

hansx wrote:
tdfan wrote:
hansx wrote:One thing, why didn't they start the dvd with the upcoming of the group on stage instead of after ghe first notes of Girl on the stairs :?:
I believe there was a litte mishap at the start of the concert that they had to cut. From a previous post:

at the start of the performance, the music began (Girls on the stairs) on the precise moment when the speaker was also beginning his word introduction to the the band. So the speaker remained a few moments on the stage, while the curtains were falling, wondering what was happening and what he has to do. Edgar also seemed a little surprised to see him still on stage. And after 3 words and 5 seconds of hesitation, he left the stage (kind of put out)...
Glad I wasn't in his shoes

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
hansx

Post by hansx »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
hansx wrote:
tdfan wrote: I believe there was a litte mishap at the start of the concert that they had to cut. From a previous post:

me too, Edgar is not the easiest one. The guy is now umemployed I guess.

:(
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

hansx wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
hansx wrote: Hi Guys,
Just to end those wild speculations: TD weren't informed by the organizer that they would be announced by someone before starting their show - that's all! So it was a kind of misunderstanding and every party was wondering what went wrong.....Sorry for this unspectacular answer!

PS: ...and by the way we don't know if the speaker kept his job after saying nothing at all:-))))

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
:lol:

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
hansx wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote: Glad I wasn't in his shoes

Hi Guys,
Just to end those wild speculations: TD weren't informed by the organizer that they would be announced by someone before starting their show - that's all! So it was a kind of misunderstanding and every party was wondering what went wrong.....Sorry for this unspectacular answer!

PS: ...and by the way we don't know if the speaker kept his job after saying nothing at all:-))))

Regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
:lol:
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
timer

Post by timer »

Einstiens Barber - Font of all knowledge
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Very interesting :wink: :mrgreen:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I watched this DVD again on Thursday and it is indeed a cracking show :arrow: very sad i missed it live but the DVD certainly makes up for it 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:I watched this DVD again on Thursday and it is indeed a cracking show :arrow: very sad i missed it live but the DVD certainly makes up for it 8)
I watched it again this morning in bed. It was a bit of a treat because I've got to work tonight. The slow-mo black and white start is actually very effective and seems perfectly natural.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I watched this DVD again on Thursday and it is indeed a cracking show :arrow: very sad i missed it live but the DVD certainly makes up for it 8)
I watched it again this morning in bed. It was a bit of a treat because I've got to work tonight. The slow-mo black and white start is actually very effective and seems perfectly natural.
Breakfast in bed and Orange Odyssey sounds a great combination Chris,hope work is not to manic tonight :arrow:
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

I noticed that a video clip from Orange Odyssey (Living in a Fountain Pen) is now featured on the homepage.
timer

Post by timer »

tdfan wrote:I noticed that a video clip from Orange Odyssey (Living in a Fountain Pen) is now featured on the homepage.
I think the change from the Astoria's Rare Bird went releatively unnoticed.
Nice piece of footage though.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
Have to be sick if I cwould do that. My wife won't let me do that. :(
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I still have not seen this DVD yet ;(
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

cantosis wrote:I still have not seen this DVD yet ;(
It's a goodie Matthew my fave TD dvd.