Destination Berlin download

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Destination Berlin download

Post by Froesesque »

Yup, dowloaded this album last night. Quite a bargin for six and a half quid from this website.

Nice album, not as good as 'the man inside' soundtrack I think. I've been listening to Destination Berlin on my mp3 player on the bus today, some of the tracks are a bit samey but all have great melodies. I think 'Berlin Summer Nights' is absolutley gorgeous, even though it was played to the backdrop to a Nuneaton Autumn night. Play this one at the end of a future gig Edgar and gang!!

To summarise: nice album, not as good as other soundtracks of the time, very jaunty and just...........................Nice

:D What do you guys think?????
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I've always felt this is a very good album in its own right, doesn't really sound like a soundtrack to me, the album is way too short tho but I really enjoy all the tracks, a lot of which were played at the 1990 UK tour which also remain firm favourites.....I would give it 8/10
Last edited by HarryPotter No7 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:I've always felt this is a very good album in its own right, doesn't really sound like a soundtrack to me, the album is way too short tho but I really enjoy all the tracks, a lot of which were played at the 1990s concerts which also remain a firm favourite.....I would give it 8/10
worked well with the film as well
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
HarryPotter No7 wrote:I've always felt this is a very good album in its own right, doesn't really sound like a soundtrack to me, the album is way too short tho but I really enjoy all the tracks, a lot of which were played at the 1990s concerts which also remain a firm favourite.....I would give it 8/10
never seen the film.
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
never seen the film.
some fan filmed it at the 360 degree cinema...for memory the music was a different mix to that used on the final CD
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote: worked well with the film as well
never seen the film.
some fan filmed it at the 360 degree cinema...for memory the music was a different mix to that used on the final CD
Presume it is one of the dvd's in the TD video tree.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote: never seen the film.
Yes its Volume (30) of the series 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
24db wrote: some fan filmed it at the 360 degree cinema...for memory the music was a different mix to that used on the final CD
Shame that those things are never on the internet as a torrent or something like that.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote: Presume it is one of the dvd's in the TD video tree.
Shame that those things are never on the internet as a torrent or something like that.
You can still get hold of them if need be :idea:
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Yes its Volume (30) of the series 8)
could you make copies?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote: Shame that those things are never on the internet as a torrent or something like that.
could you make copies?
Hansx

Contact me on this address and i will point you in the right direction

convention24@yahoo.co.uk
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I finally managed to set up a PayPal account. (ánd I couldn't believe I gave up last time time, so embarrasing)

Download went rather easy and quick. A little too expensive for DB, because there is hardly any difference between the "re-recording" and the original. But finally I managed to get the unreleased tracks, Year of the Monkey, Cloud Face, and The Golden Head, which I find rather new-agey and nothing special.

I will order the three new releases tomorrow, when I get paid! woo-hoo! (I'm so done with ordering Eastgate stuff from Groove)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Pertou wrote:I finally

(I'm so done with ordering Eastgate stuff from Groove)
Why??? What is wrong with Groove?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

hansx wrote:
Pertou wrote: (I'm so done with ordering Eastgate stuff from Groove)
Slow and expensive.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Pertou wrote:
hansx wrote:
Pertou wrote:I finally

(I'm so done with ordering Eastgate stuff from Groove)
Slow and expensive.
Slow?? I always receive my things within a week after ordering, but ok I live in Holland.
And expensive? When I order a dvd from TD, I pay 27,95€ and from Groove 26,50 (both postage included). Of course the price of the dvd or cd is a bit more, they have to earn also a bit.
I usually have no problems with Groove.