NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

Post by cantosis »

XXX = == NEW X-MAS RELEASES = == XXX

Tangerine Dream will release three new products for X-mas:

-ONE NIGHT IN SPACE (DVD) including 'Making Of' scenes - Live Concert at the ALTE OPER Frankfurt/Main
from 7th October 2007
-ONE TIMES ONE - brand-new studio album as a special Season's gift:-)
-BOOSTER (Double CD) - compilation of the BEST OF previously released EP's including ONE brand-new title and
TWO completely reworked TD classics!

Yet another X-mas bonus: The Eastgate Music Shop will offer until 31st DEC 07 special QUADRO-PACKS
(combinations of 4 CD's or DVD's at REDUCED PRICES). Watch out for detailed infos coming soon !!

ALL PRE-SALES will start from MONDAY, 26th NOV 07 and
S H I P M E N T will be ready from WEDNESDAY, 12th DEC 07 on. Enjoy the music!

Nice surprise to come back and see this. Bit gutted there seems to be no mention of Edgar Froese`s christmas album! would have been nice to hear xmas classics in TD style ;)
exit81

Post by exit81 »

Great news!! It's a surprise :shock: not to see either Autumn In Nagasaki or Views From A Red Train there :( , but the other titles more than make up for it :D

One Times One - it's not often in the last 10 years that we've got a new studio album that hasn't had some sort of theme, or been the soundtrack to something or been full of remixes, etc, so it'll be very interesting to hear this.

Very pleased to be able to see the DVD this side of Christmas :D :D , well done to that editor! And there's 'making of' footage too. Wonder if the barmy army will feature? It's a shame no one was filming the backstage fan/band meeting, I can't remember anyone filming it.

Looks like completists will have to get the booster for the new tracks. It doesn't actually say that the two reworked classics are previously unreleased, so this double CD might only contain one new track. Let's hope it's an hour long!! :D And let's hope it includes the Ca Va, Ca Marche, Ca Ira Encore tracks.
timer

Post by timer »

Just get them out prior to xmas please Eastgate :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Fantastic News :D 8) :D Very much hope we can have these goodies for xmas :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="exit81"]Great news!!

Very pleased to be able to see the DVD this side of Christmas :D :D , well done to that editor! And there's 'making of' footage too. Wonder if the barmy army will feature? It's a shame no one was filming the backstage fan/band meeting, I can't remember anyone filming it.

Chris

To my memory there was certainly a photographer there and im sure a film crew :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

told you :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

is it ok to say " IM EFFING EXCITED ABOUT THESE RELEASES"

:D :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:is it ok to say " IM EFFING EXCITED ABOUT THESE RELEASES"

:D :D
I hope we get the filmed extras mate 8) :D :idea:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

im SURE we will.....we will :D :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:D Great News and I will be ordering all three little gems. But where is Autumn In Hiroshima and Views from a Red Train?? If they are supposed to be performing all 5 Atomic Seasons next year in Japan it will have to be late in the year as they have only currently released two of them!! Hope shipping from 12 Dec is not going to be too late for getting them before the Christmas festivities. We shall see. Am putting all my faith in our wonderful Royal Mail workers not to let me down. Yes, I am on medication!! :D :D
Biggus Dickus
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Great news to see these release & the special offers for Xmas like the Quatro box....these are a definite order I'll have to send my order in from Lanzarote as I head out there tomorrow for a week..... Also it looks like the Atomic concerts will be performed in Autumn next year that comes from a close source ....Big MOOG !!!!
remember TD can have these all released well in time ....

Thanks all @ Eastgate,Edgar, Bianca, Thorsten ,Iris, Linda...& all involved in getting these out to us die hard fans everywhere around the world

:D :) 8) :wink: :!: :arrow: Geoff
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:Fantastic News :D 8) :D Very much hope we can have these goodies for xmas :idea: :wink:
Still one month to go, wonder if they will make it.
Don't think I order now. Wait till Groove has it. Not at christmas, what the heck. Don't have the time then to watch or listen with all that eating. :lol:
JD

Post by JD »

A new studio album as a special seasonal gift ?? wonder when they decided to do that ? I wonder if Thorsten is part of it too ? ....

I wonder .......
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

One DVD, one studio album and one compilation - makes sense, especially because of focusing our attention (and "spending power") onto the new studio album instead of their 'Seasons' side project for Christmas. I'm not so happy about them putting new tracks onto a compilation album though, so I hope it will be available as a download too.
JD

Post by JD »

Michael66 wrote:One DVD, one studio album and one compilation - makes sense, especially because of focusing our attention (and "spending power") onto the new studio album instead of their 'Seasons' side project for Christmas. I'm not so happy about them putting new tracks onto a compilation album though, so I hope it will be available as a download too.
Yes I dont want to have to buy all the EP tracks again to get the new stuff.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush