NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

What great news! Is there no stopping that man? :wink:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I noticed the Edgar-on-Guitar poster in the TD shop has the caption "The Tangerine Dream Eastgate Library". `Somehow that sounds like more than one poster might be released. ;)
So how about releasing the "On Times One" cover artwork as a poster (provided that it's not TD's "White Album") ?
That would be a chance for the first proper-sized cover artwork since... I don't know, what was TD's last LP release? Optical Race?
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:I noticed the Edgar-on-Guitar poster in the TD shop has the caption "The Tangerine Dream Eastgate Library". `Somehow that sounds like more than one poster might be released. ;)
So how about releasing the "On Times One" cover artwork as a poster (provided that it's not TD's "White Album") ?
That would be a chance for the first proper-sized cover artwork since... I don't know, what was TD's last LP release? Optical Race?
the was about 20-30 poster/prints available in Frankfurt, all from the 'Eastgate library'
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

24db wrote:the was about 20-30 poster/prints available in Frankfurt, all from the 'Eastgate library'
Oh thanks for the info, I couldn't make it to Frankfurt ...
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:
24db wrote:the was about 20-30 poster/prints available in Frankfurt, all from the 'Eastgate library'
Oh thanks for the info, I couldn't make it to Frankfurt ...
I hope the photo of Edgar is a bit better than those though, they were basically just A3 B&W computer prints, and some were very grainy...but then again I guess they were done off the old 35mm negatives and they were grainy as well...mind you they were cheap (7 euros each I think), so I'm not complaining. The prints covered most of TD's history, approx 1972to approx this year.

Hopefully they can make a few more of this available online and one or two would look great framed, and obviously it would be nice if you couldn't make it to a gig, or missed it on the night as it was sold out.
timer

Post by timer »

billythefish wrote:What great news! Is there no stopping that man? :wink:
Hopefully not ! :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

YIPPEE!!!

Well that's the Xmas list sorted then. :D

Very, very, very chuffed.

Gonna get the old plastic warmed up.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Debit card burning hole in my pocket !!! cannot wait for pre-order :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

roll on monday :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

6 hours to the vigil

:arrow: :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:6 hours to the vigil

There's been some activity on the site I couldn't access for nearly an hour.

I'll wait till the morning - me grandkids have worn poor Grandad out ! :cry:
har

Post by har »

This sounds interesting :D 8)

I was just away to do a spot of downloading there :wink: , however perhaps I should hang fire fir once!

Could some kind chap/chapess advise roughly how long it takes from ordering to delivery of CDs in the UK as I dont know if I could tolerate the pain of waiting. Hence the current download frenzy :D
timer

Post by timer »

har wrote:This sounds interesting :D 8)

I was just away to do a spot of downloading there :wink: , however perhaps I should hang fire fir once!

Could some kind chap/chapess advise roughly how long it takes from ordering to delivery of CDs in the UK as I dont know if I could tolerate the pain of waiting. Hence the current download frenzy :D
Har,

I think if you have a look at the news on this item that despatch begins on the 12th Dec, from past deliveries it should'nt take more than 5 'working' day's after that. :)
har

Post by har »

timer

cheers man :D Could probably survive about 5 days or so :wink: I see its from the 12th right enough, so I have decided NOT to hang fire on tonights download! Orange Odyssee I think or maybe blue dawn or............................ etc :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:6 hours to the vigil

might be longer.