One Times One

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Michael66 wrote:ok so if Cupdisc is the new format, it's the perfect format to release all those secret 70s studio albums that have never seen the light of day!
For 10,-- € a cup ... 8)
Great shout Michael66. :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Michael66 wrote:ok so if Cupdisc is the new format, it's the perfect format to release all those secret 70s studio albums that have never seen the light of day!
For 10,-- € a cup ... 8)
We could even expect instrumental versions of Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner Missed By Endless Sender :wink: :idea: :o :?: :!: :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Pertou wrote:
For 10,-- € a cup ... 8)
We could even expect instrumental versions of Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner Missed By Endless Sender :wink: :idea: :o :?: :!: :D
:lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
timer

Post by timer »

One every hour I reckon !
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Pertou wrote:We could even expect instrumental versions of Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner Missed By Endless Sender :wink: :idea: :o :?: :!: :D
I love Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner the way they are, so I'll vote for Madrigal Meridian with Edgar Froese on vocals... I always thought there's something missing in that track ... :P
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Michael66 wrote:
Pertou wrote:We could even expect instrumental versions of Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner Missed By Endless Sender :wink: :idea: :o :?: :!: :D
I love Bent Cold Sidewalk and Rising Runner the way they are, so I'll vote for Madrigal Meridian with Edgar Froese on vocals... I always thought there's something missing in that track ... :P
Why not Michael? I have a bootleg with Edgar singing the guide vocals for Paradiso :lol:
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

That's a nice idea, this "Cupdisc" series. 10 € for about 45 minutes of music is a fair price. :)

I'm eager to listen to these "partly very ambient tracks", I love this mellow side of TD's music.
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I see it coming, "Sadness Of Echnaton Losing The World Child" will send me round the Internet again for trying to decode the story behind that title.... lol
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

an immense end to a long vigil

my order is in

and it is hieronymus bosch :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

bigmoog wrote:an immense end to a long vigil

my order is in

and it is hieronymus bosch :P
Yippee! Me too! ;-)
redziller

Post by redziller »

Money well spent

And finally catching up with inferno DVD and looking forward greatly to Alter Oper Doovda

Cuppa Tee Dee anyone?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
JD

Post by JD »

I think this is going to bring quite a bit of critisism from the usual sources as its essentially half an album, maybe another one of those formats/series that never gets past one release like Td-Plays-TD ?
I ordered it none the less and I hope its not leftovers.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
redziller

Post by redziller »

No doubt - but then we're paying for music not for the hardware it comes on so it's perhaps a bit odd to expect music always to be sold in the arbitrary maximum quantity of the medium . If the rule is less music less dollar then it makes perfect sense to me.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
JD

Post by JD »

redziller wrote:No doubt - but then we're paying for music not for the hardware it comes on so it's perhaps a bit odd to expect music always to be sold in the arbitrary maximum quantity of the medium . If the rule is less music less dollar then it makes perfect sense to me.
true, but if its about 35-40 minutes for 10 euros ...then by normal TD standards of albums that are about 70 mins and 16 euros, you're paying about 20 euros for each albums worth which isnt less dollar (euro) :wink:
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Are these all the greatest hits or Just a New Studio or New Album? :?:

:!: :arrow: