Frankfurt DVD & Five Atomic Seasons Part 3 CD

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:It would be nice to get the DVD and stuff for Xmas but I won't be too upset if I don't. I'm just looking forward to a bit of a rest, putting my feet up and having a few drinks.
That sounds nice, for me it should also be fine to have a few months without any release of TD. It is all too much in a short period. But on the other site, what do we complain. The Eagles fans are spoiled for the first time in 30 years or so with a new cd. :)
ant

Post by ant »

:D I know there has been a lot to fork out on in TD releases this year but I don't care. I would be happy if there was a release every week. As Depeche Mode said (I think!!) "I Just Can't Get Enough". A few goodies for Christmas would be fantastic!! Bring it on Edgar. :D
Biggus Dickus
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I just hope that the December goodies aren't released 'too late' so as you don't get the goodies until 'after Christmas'.

:D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

Froesesque wrote:I just hope that the December goodies aren't released 'too late' so as you don't get the goodies until 'after Christmas'.

I think we only got them after Christmas last year mate, well...unless you lived down the road from TD
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Froesesque wrote:I just hope that the December goodies aren't released 'too late' so as you don't get the goodies until 'after Christmas'.

I think we only got them after Christmas last year mate, well...unless you lived down the road from TD
You are right Andy. Most of the UK packages came through the week following christmas, from what I remember it was quite an agonising wait over the bank holiday !, do hope this doesn't happen again this year, but I suppose it gives all a nice surprise straight after the overindulgence as xmas.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If we look at the Tempodrom concert which was recorded on September 21st 2006,some of us who ordered this in the first batch did not recieve this until just after xmas 27th December..

The Frankfurt "One Night in Space" was recorded on 7th October so it gives eastgate even less time to get it out before xmas......

Lets just hope we are lucky enough to get it,if not it will be a nice New Years gift
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

I imagine that since we haven't had a release for a little while these will be out pre xmas, the DVD will certainly be better viewing than Her Maj in the afternoon. :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:I imagine that since we haven't had a release for a little while these will be out pre xmas, the DVD will certainly be better viewing than Her Maj in the afternoon. :)
I never watch it Tim,its a load of balony IMHO that means very little in real life terms :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:I imagine that since we haven't had a release for a little while these will be out pre xmas, the DVD will certainly be better viewing than Her Maj in the afternoon. :)
I never watch it Tim,its a load of balony IMHO that means very little in real life terms :arrow:
Don't think Ive seen since the days of ' Have some respect' from me father !.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Don't think Ive seen since the days of ' Have some respect' from me father !.
My father used to turn it off :lol: Highlight on xmas day was "Top of the Pops" :roll: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Lucky you mate, our highlight was Songs of praise !. :cry:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Lucky you mate, our highlight was Songs of praise !. :cry:
OUCH :oops: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Lucky you mate, our highlight was Songs of praise !. :cry:
OUCH :oops: :wink:
That was after being dragged to the morning service, drinks at the Deanery, The dreaded traditional dinner, The queen, Carol service etc....

I aint moaning my appreciation for choral music is now non existent Amen. :o
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:If we look at the Tempodrom concert which was recorded on September 21st 2006,some of us who ordered this in the first batch did not recieve this until just after xmas 27th December..

The Frankfurt "One Night in Space" was recorded on 7th October so it gives eastgate even less time to get it out before xmas......

Lets just hope we are lucky enough to get it,if not it will be a nice New Years gift
transportdate 12/12. Just arrival before xmas. I have some days off between xmas and new year. Lot of time to listen, I hope. :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If we look at the Tempodrom concert which was recorded on September 21st 2006,some of us who ordered this in the first batch did not recieve this until just after xmas 27th December..

transportdate 12/12. Just arrival before xmas. I have some days off between xmas and new year. Lot of time to listen, I hope. :lol:
Xmas day with food beer and One Night in Space :D :D yes please